• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with My PWS: Can I Still Take Orders?

In summary, if you are experiencing trouble with your PWS, you can still take orders using alternative methods like phone or paper order forms. Your orders will not be affected as long as you are able to place them through these methods. Troubleshooting your PWS can be done by referring to the manual or contacting customer service for assistance. Even if you are unable to take orders due to PWS trouble, you can still earn commission with proof of the orders. To prevent future trouble, regular maintenance and cleaning of your PWS is recommended, as well as having a backup method for taking orders.
lkprescott
Silver Member
I went to look at my PWS as though I was a customer and found I had a lot of trouble. Makes me worried about steering folks to the site if they can't make it work.

Has anyone else noticed this today?

Also, can someone order from the outlet through my PWS?

they appear to be down. I can't get to mine, nor my director's.

When they're up, your customers can order from the outlet through your PWS. They need to place an individual order (not affiliated with a show).

Ah I see it now... they have to go in through Order Products toward the bottom of the page not Our Products toward the top. Good to know where to direct folks. Glad to know the down problem wasn't just me too. Thanks Ann!!

If you want to "borrow" it, I have an article on my PWS about how to order. I got it from Rae. :) It's the "Before placing an order..." article.

Of course any pearls of wisdom from you or Rae would be great appreciated. You guys are the best!Thanks!

You can actually go through "Our Products" at the top but there's more pages to click through. Before I was a consultant, I never paid attention to the fact that you have a little bit of the page to scroll to at the bottom so I always went through "Our Products".

1. Can I still take orders if I'm experiencing trouble with my PWS?

Yes, you can still take orders using alternative methods such as phone or paper order forms. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with placing orders.

2. Will my orders be affected if my PWS is not working properly?

In most cases, your orders will not be affected as long as you are able to place them using alternative methods. However, if you encounter any issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How can I troubleshoot my PWS if I am experiencing trouble?

You can refer to the troubleshooting guide provided in your PWS manual or contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to walk you through the troubleshooting process or schedule a technician to come and take a look at your PWS.

4. Can I still earn commission if I am unable to take orders due to PWS trouble?

Yes, as long as you have proof of the orders you were unable to take, you can still earn commission on those sales. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions on how to submit your orders.

5. How can I prevent future PWS trouble?

Regular maintenance and cleaning of your PWS can help prevent future trouble. Refer to your PWS manual for instructions on how to properly maintain and clean your device. It is also recommended to have a backup method for taking orders, such as paper order forms, in case of any technical difficulties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Daron
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • MLinAZ