• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March

Thanks for the info!!You have until the end of March to submit a Feb. show, but don't wait that long - get it in as soon as possible so if someone orders a discontinued item that is low in stock, they'll be sure to get it. :)
lkprescott
Silver Member
Okay, I thought I had been good with my host for tonight's show about making sure she had outside orders in BEFORE the show, but somehow this fell through the cracks - no worries. Well, I'm not instructing her to have folks place their orders through my PWS and we'll hold the show open for a few more days so they can get their orders in - no worries... or is there?

When they log in with her name as host, will they see the new spring items? Or the F/W 07 items only? How does that work? Or should I tell her to go off the actual catalog and not through my PWS?

Help?:confused:

If they go through her show and enter her name, they'll see the F/W 07 catalog items. If they just click on the "Our Products" section of your website, they'll see the new stuff. It might spur someone to book a show, so look at the bright side! :)

cathyskitchen said:
If they go through her show and enter her name, they'll see the F/W 07 catalog items. If they just click on the "Our Products" section of your website, they'll see the new stuff. It might spur someone to book a show, so look at the bright side! :)

*whew*... okay... I wouldn't mind booking a show but I want to help my host get lots for free too... right now she's just barely qualified and wanted to give her a pep rally email and wanted to make sure I gave her good info. She's been a peach and most her friends were either interested in booking or in the opportunity.. :thumbup:

Thanks for the info!!

You have until the end of March to submit a Feb. show, but don't wait that long - get it in as soon as possible so if someone orders a discontinued item that is low in stock, they'll be sure to get it. :)

Hi there! Don't worry, there's always a solution to any issue that may arise. If your host is using your PWS to place orders, her guests will be able to see all available items, including the new spring items. However, if she wants to go off the actual catalog, that is also an option. Just make sure to communicate with her and let her know which option she prefers. I'm sure everything will work out great and you'll have a successful show. Happy cooking!

What is "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March"?

"? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March" refers to a trade show event that takes place in February where orders can be placed through a Pws (Personal Web Store) and will be delivered in March.

When and where does the "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March" take place?

The "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March" typically takes place in February at a designated trade show location. The specific date and location may vary each year, so it is important to check the event's official website for updates.

Can anyone attend the "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March"?

No, the "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March" is typically an industry-specific trade show and is not open to the general public. Only registered attendees, such as retailers or buyers, are allowed to participate in the event.

What is a Pws (Personal Web Store) and how does it work?

A Pws, or Personal Web Store, is an online platform that allows individuals to place orders for products or services. It is typically used by companies to streamline the ordering process for their clients. Customers can access the Pws through a unique link and place their orders directly through the website.

Can I place orders through the Pws after the "? February Show... Outside Orders via Pws in March" has ended?

It depends on the specific event and company hosting the show. Some Pws may only be available for a limited time during the trade show, while others may remain open for orders after the event has ended. It is best to check with the event organizers or the company's website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jrodeo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrodeo
  • musicalglow