• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trish in Texas: Turning Fear into Success with a Little Help from Above

In summary, Trish Kidd has turned her life around since Thursday by getting a new recruit, booking shows, and picking up an unexpected show. She is optimistic about the future and will continue to reach out to interested parties to help them get free products from Pampered Chef.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Guys and Gals,

So, I admit, I was afraid of the phone, uncertain about getting bookings, had few shows; and frustrated about getting my prospective recruits to say yes. But, with a few prayers and help from my angels, I've turned things around.

Since Thursday,

-Got a new recruit (my second; Leadership here I come)
-Had 3 people say they wanted to become consulants during the next 3 months
-Turned in a show with 2 unexpected orders on it
-Booked 5 shows for January and 2 for February (with a few outstanding)
-Met a couple at my husband's Christmas party that love PC and will sign up for Wedding Registry
-Picked up an unexpected December show

Thank you so much God -- You are truly great !!

Trish in Texas

Wow, that's great! Did you make calls to get the shows, or did people just call you?

wow? when is the december show? is it after christmas?

Wow, that is great Trish.

The show is after Christmas. But, it's with a lady that owns a salon so she's taking a bunch of catalogs to hand out to clients. I just got on the phone and called folks (to get bookings). I'm giving a free stone for booking a January Show, which helped. But, my enthusiasm about the great bargains for Hosts in January and February really made it work. Can't wait until they announce new products -- it's only going to get better for all of us. Bless Pampered Chef for being so good to all its customers (guests, hosts, consultants, directors, etc.) Boy, is it fun helping people get FREE products!

Trish in Texas
just signed 2nd rec

That is awesome! I, too, am petrified of the phone. I currently have no bookings for Jan and one for Feb. I need some more. Your post gives me encouragement that I can turn things around for myself. Thanks! And great job!

Sillylittlechef and interested parties:

I'm kind of laid back on the phone (ahem!)

..."This is Trish Kidd, your wonderful, wonderful, wonderful Pampered Chef Lady (sometimes I don't say that if iit's someone I just started talking to). I met you at (craft fair, show, grocery store, etc). You seemed kind of interested in getting FREE kitchen tools, cookware and more (or opportunity, fundraiser, etc). I wanted to let you know PC has some great bargains in January and February (list, if they indicate they'd like to know more). Then say, would you like me to pencil you in for a show on (such-and-such date). I'd love to help you get FREE cookware (stoneware, etc.) !!

I'm no expert -- but -- I find making it fun, rather than a chore, is my key to success. Even if they say 'no,' that's once less 'no' I have to hear this year.

Trish in Texas

Related to Trish in Texas: Turning Fear into Success with a Little Help from Above

What is "Trish in Texas: Turning Fear into Success with a Little Help from Above" about?

"Trish in Texas" is a book written by a woman named Trish who shares her personal journey of overcoming fear and achieving success with the help of her faith in God. It is a story of inspiration and empowerment for anyone struggling with fear or self-doubt.

Is this book only for people who are religious?

No, this book can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs. While Trish's faith plays a significant role in her story, the themes and lessons she shares can be applied by anyone, regardless of their individual beliefs.

What makes "Trish in Texas" different from other self-help books?

What sets "Trish in Texas" apart is its unique combination of personal anecdotes and practical advice, all intertwined with the author's unwavering faith. It is a relatable and uplifting read for anyone looking to overcome their fears and achieve success in their life.

Where can I purchase "Trish in Texas"?

You can purchase "Trish in Texas" on the publisher's website, as well as on popular online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It may also be available at select bookstores.

Is there an audiobook version of "Trish in Texas" available?

Yes, there is an audiobook version of "Trish in Texas" available for purchase on various platforms. It is narrated by the author herself, adding an extra personal touch to the already powerful story.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tada
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chee65
Replies