• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tracking Shipment of New Consultant Kit?

In summary, to track the shipment of your new consultant kit, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. The estimated delivery time will depend on your location and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. If you need to change the shipping address, contact customer service before the order is shipped. In the rare event of loss or damage during shipment, contact customer service for assistance. Expedited shipping options are not currently available for new consultant kits.
pamperedbecky
Does anyone remember how a new consultant can track the shipment of their kit? Will it show up on their shipment status page? Or do they need to check the adjustment page? I couldn't remember. Thanks for any help!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Does anyone remember how a new consultant can track the shipment of their kit? Will it show up on their shipment status page? Or do they need to check the adjustment page? I couldn't remember. Thanks for any help!:)

They can go to a fedex tracking page and do "alternate tracking". Then put in their consultant number and g000101 (293128g000101); then the ship to zip code. At least that's how I track my new consultants' kits for them.

http://fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us

Hi there! Yes, as a new consultant, you can track the shipment of your kit through your shipment status page. This page will show you the current status of your kit, including the estimated delivery date and any tracking information. You can also check the adjustment page for any updates or changes to your shipment. Hope that helps! :)

1. How can I track the shipment of my new consultant kit?

You can track the shipment of your new consultant kit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. When can I expect to receive my new consultant kit?

The estimated delivery time for your new consultant kit will depend on your location. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to get an estimated delivery date.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my new consultant kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your new consultant kit, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in updating your shipping address before your order is shipped.

4. What happens if my new consultant kit is lost or damaged during shipment?

In the rare event that your new consultant kit is lost or damaged during shipment, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your kit as soon as possible.

5. Can I expedite the shipping of my new consultant kit?

At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping options for new consultant kits. However, we strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible and provide estimated delivery dates during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Puccalsellate