• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Started with P3 CD: Download Program from CC | New Consultant Tips

In summary, "New Consultants & P3" is a program at P3 that aims to support and train new consultants in their roles at the consulting firm. New consultants are automatically enrolled in the program and will receive resources and information from the program coordinator. The program offers various benefits, such as training, mentoring, networking, and support, to help new consultants develop their skills and become valuable members of the P3 team. There are no specific requirements to participate in the program, but active engagement is expected. The program typically lasts for 6-12 months, but the resources and support will continue to be available throughout the consultant's career at P3.
baychef
Silver Member
I remember hearing that P3 CD will not be in the new consultant kit. In the meantime do I instruct new consultants to download the program from CC?

Yup. I'm telling them that they need to learn the basics about how to enter a show, enter a customer, the customer's items, payments & let the host select their items ... but they don't really need to learn everything like the calendar ... that it's all about to change. Just enough to get them by until the new system goes into effect.

As a fellow consultant, I can understand your concern about the P3 CD not being included in the new consultant kit. However, I would suggest instructing new consultants to download the program from CC for now. This way, they can still have access to it and get familiar with the program while we wait for more information on its availability in the consultant kit. In the meantime, it may also be helpful to reach out to your upline or the company for further clarification on the situation.

1. What is "New Consultants & P3"?

"New Consultants & P3" is a program designed for new consultants at P3, a leading consulting firm. This program provides training, resources, and support to help new consultants succeed in their roles and contribute to the company's success.

2. How can I join the "New Consultants & P3" program?

New consultants at P3 are automatically enrolled in the "New Consultants & P3" program. You will receive information and resources from the program coordinator to help you get started and make the most out of the program.

3. What benefits does the "New Consultants & P3" program offer?

The "New Consultants & P3" program offers various benefits, including training on P3's methodologies and processes, access to experienced mentors, networking opportunities, and support from the program coordinator. These benefits will help you develop your consulting skills and become a valuable member of the P3 team.

4. Are there any requirements to participate in the "New Consultants & P3" program?

There are no specific requirements to participate in the "New Consultants & P3" program. However, as a new consultant at P3, it is expected that you actively engage with the program and take advantage of the resources and opportunities provided to you.

5. How long does the "New Consultants & P3" program last?

The "New Consultants & P3" program typically lasts for the first 6-12 months of your employment at P3. However, the resources and support provided through the program will continue to be available to you throughout your career at P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • elizabethfox
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
erin.tpc
  • Get_Pampered