• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Holiday Cookie Picks: Earn PC Dollars and Join as a Consultant!

In summary, the top holiday cookie picks are a selection of popular and delicious cookie recipes from Pampered Chef. Customers and consultants can earn $15 in PC Dollars for every $75 spent on these cookies, and PC Dollars can also be used towards purchasing them. Joining as a consultant during the promotion offers a special holiday-themed kit and resources to start a successful Pampered Chef business.
amy07
PC Dollars & New ConsultantsHope this isn't a totally dumb question, but I noticed on CC (in the past,not like today) when it lists new consultants in the top 50 or whatever, they will often show them with a high number of shows submitted, but the sales are very low... Low to the point that there is no way that each of those "shows" equals $150. So, my question is this: In order for a New Consultant to qualify, it is 4 shows of $150 or $1250 in sales, so how can they be rewarded with PC $ for these "shows" that are not considered "qualified"? I have 2 new consultants that are really close to qualifying, so has the requirement for a "show" been reduced?

Hope this isn't too confusing, just looking to "clarify content". (That's DH & my term for trying not to pick a fight;))

I know what you're talking about and I wondered the same thing.

I think what happened was the Sept. Special. Lots of hosts and past hosts took advantage of cookware. In order for a show to "count" it needs to be $150 in GUEST SALES. If someone ordered cookware, that does count toward Guest Sales but not Commissionable Sales. And what shows online is Commissionable Sales.

Does that make sense?

Cool! Now, I get it! Thanks!

All Time Faves:

1. Snickerdoodles (only made by my SIL, was MILS recipe) mine come out horrible!
2. Gingerbread cookies

Yumm!:love0010:

Related to Top Holiday Cookie Picks: Earn PC Dollars and Join as a Consultant!

1. What are the top holiday cookie picks?

The top holiday cookie picks are a collection of Pampered Chef's most popular and delicious holiday cookie recipes, chosen by our customers and consultants.

2. How do I earn PC Dollars with the top holiday cookie picks?

For every $75 spent on the top holiday cookie picks, you will earn $15 in PC Dollars to use towards future purchases. This offer is available for a limited time only.

3. Can I use PC Dollars towards the purchase of the top holiday cookie picks?

Yes, PC Dollars can be used towards the purchase of the top holiday cookie picks, making them an even sweeter deal!

4. How can I join as a consultant with the top holiday cookie picks promotion?

Joining as a consultant is easy! Simply purchase the top holiday cookie picks for $99 and you will receive all the tools and resources you need to start your own successful Pampered Chef business.

5. Are there any special perks for joining as a consultant during the top holiday cookie picks promotion?

Yes, new consultants who join during the top holiday cookie picks promotion will receive a special holiday-themed kit, filled with exclusive products and tools to help kickstart their business during the busy holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrb0328
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
baumaar