• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Classic Recipes: Club House Chicken Squares vs. Chocolate Chip Sensation

In summary, people love different old time PC recipes. Some people like the Club House Chicken Squares and Chocolate Chip Sensation. Others like Touchdown Taco Dip and Tomato Basil Squares.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just thought I would see what everyone's favorite old time PC recipe is. I'm tied between Club House Chicken Squares and Chocolate Chip Sensation.

I like both of those, and also:

Touchdown Taco Dip
Hot Pizza Dip
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Tomato Basil Squares
Apple Berry Fruit Salsa & Chips

Hmmm, there are so many - it's hard to choose just one!

I like those already mentioned too, but add ham and cheese brunch squares to it for me!

Kelly V. :chef:

I love the Taco Ring. Always has been my family's favorite, they could eat it several times a week!

Pizza dip, Chicken Holiday Wreath, Touchdown Taco Dip, I know there are others

Chicken Club Ring and Hot Broccoli Dip for me!

I second the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. I made it last week for the girls soccer team dinner and they LOVED IT!!! I made it again today for my DD's Class party, because it was "requested" by a friend on the soccer team. It's sooooooo easy! And a BIG HIT!

Touchdown Taco Dip has always been a tried and true recipe for me. It has been a favorite of my hosts since the beginning.

Touch Down Taco Dip...this is my kids' favorite recipe. They...and all the teenagers at church...expect me to make it for every teen function they attend.
Cool Veggie Pizza
Fruit Pizza

Tomato Basil Squares and Chicken Club Ring

Turkey Cranberry wreath.... love it.

Lemon Greek Chicken is a weekly dinner item at home.

Artichoke Bread Bowl Dip (not a 'classic' I know, but I am not allowed in the church for my MOPS meeting unless I'm making that. LOL)

turkey cran wreath and cool veggie pizza

the crab dip it was cold sorry can't remember the name it was cream cheese imitation crab, bell pepper and garlic used to make it all the time

I would have to say the Taco Ring. My kids love it. I make it a little healthier by subbing ground turkey for the beef, 2% cheese, and low fat crescent rolls. My daughter ask for it a couple of times a month.

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring (perfect for parties) and Three Cheese Garden Pizza. I made it so many times when I first started that I still know it by heart and can whip it up at whim!

Taco Ring, Touchdown Taco Dip, and Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.

Taffy apple pizza!!!!

Chicken and Brocolli Ring - delicious! :love:

Chicken Enchilada Ring!! This is by far the best and is most requested by my hosts.

Mine would be the Tex-Mex Chicken Melts, Chicken Broccoli Braid and the Baked Alaska cake made in the Batter Bowl. :love:

Does anyone have the recipe for the hot pizza dip. I have heard it is really good and would like to try it. Thanks

KellyRedHead said:
I like those already mentioned too, but add ham and cheese brunch squares to it for me!

Kelly V. :chef:

Totally!!!

avelissar said:
Chicken and Brocolli Ring - delicious! :love:

Definitely-although I always make into a wreath.

1. What is the most popular "Favorite Classic Recipe" from Pampered Chef?

The most popular "Favorite Classic Recipe" from Pampered Chef is the Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. It has been a fan favorite for decades and is loved by people of all ages.

2. Can I customize the "Favorite Classic Recipe" to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the "Favorite Classic Recipe" to fit your dietary restrictions. Many of our recipes have alternative ingredient options or can be easily modified to be gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan.

3. How long does it take to make the "Favorite Classic Recipe"?

The time it takes to make the "Favorite Classic Recipe" varies depending on the recipe, but most can be prepared and cooked in under an hour. We also offer many quick and easy versions of our classic recipes for those short on time.

4. Are the ingredients for the "Favorite Classic Recipe" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the "Favorite Classic Recipe" are easy to find at your local grocery store. We strive to use simple and common ingredients that are readily available to make our recipes accessible to everyone.

5. Can I make the "Favorite Classic Recipe" ahead of time?

Some of our "Favorite Classic Recipes" can be made ahead of time, but it depends on the specific recipe. We recommend checking the recipe instructions or reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for tips on preparing ahead of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76