• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Fav Pampered Chef Recipe????

In summary, these recipes are all favorites of mine. I would love to get the Inside Out Lasagna recipe. Thank you!
rennea
Gold Member
I have a few that I just love and make all the time.

Chicken Club ring: Classic and easy and looks good.

Pecan Tassies: Love these little devils.

Inside out Lasagna: Feeds a crowd for sure. My favorite Lasagna!!

Anybody else have some tried and true PC recipes they couldn't live without?

Pecan Tassies are my absolute favorite!!!
I also love the Spinach Artichoke Dip,
Creamy Caramel Apple Ring...

Garlic and Caramel pull aparts...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

Can I get the inside out recipe from you?

Inside-Out Lasagna1 pkg. (12oz.) uncooked bow tie pasta
1/2 med onion, chopped
1 1/4 pound of lean ground meat
2 garlic cloves, pessed
1 jar (26oz) marinara sauce
1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes in juice
4 eggs
1 container (32oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup (2oz) grated fresh parmesan
2 table spoons snipped fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350F. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.

Meanwhile, chop onion using Food Chopper. Place onion and ground meat in Family Skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into small crumbles. Press garlic into meet mixture using garlic press. Stir in pasta souce and tomatoes remove from heat.

In Stainless 2qt mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs with stainless whisk. Add cheeses, parsley , salt and pepper and mix well.

To assemble lasagna, place cooked pasta into bottom of rectangular baker. Top with meat mixture. Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce: spread evenly. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until ricotta mixture is set and lightly browned.

It makes 15 servings!!!!!

I let mine sit for about 15min. after coming out of the oven, makes it easier to cut and serve. It's great re-heated the next day!! I make it when ever we have guest come over for dinner cause it's so tasty and goes a long way

Last edited:
Yummy!!! Thank you!

I love the Shrimp Wonton Cups!
I made them at all my December shows (I featured appetizers).
I like the Inside Out Lasagna too!
And there is an old recipe with artichokes, cheese, onion that I LOVE...I'll have to find it and post....Great in the mini-baker!

Here you go:
I do not use the breadbowl - I just bake it around 30 min in the Mini-Baker - great quick demo....serve with Triscuits or make the pita triangles.

Baked Cheese Dip in a Sourdough Bread Bowl

1 (10-inch) round sourdough bread, hollowed out
1 can artichokes, chopped
1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 small onion, chopped fine
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

Mix all the ingredients together and hollow out a round loaf of French bread. Put the mixture into the bread, put lid back on and bake for 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees F.

Berries and creme brownie squares is a favorite of mind

But my all time is Garden Dip

I make this once a week and use crackers with it instead of veggies - i think it has enough veggies inside.

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie is pretty darn good.

Yes Debbie! I make that one alot too and it shows off the cookware!

Cindycooks said:
Here you go:
I do not use the breadbowl - I just bake it around 30 min in the Mini-Baker - great quick demo....serve with Triscuits or make the pita triangles.

Baked Cheese Dip in a Sourdough Bread Bowl

1 (10-inch) round sourdough bread, hollowed out
1 can artichokes, chopped
1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 small onion, chopped fine
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated

Mix all the ingredients together and hollow out a round loaf of French bread. Put the mixture into the bread, put lid back on and bake for 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees F.

Oh that looks yummy, thanks Cindy.

whiteyteresa said:
Berries and creme brownie squares is a favorite of mind

QUOTE]

This is a fave of mine to bring to parties, BBQs and events when I am a guest. I only demo'd it once at a show and it went REALLY well.

I should add on my cheese dip recipe - I use the Monterey Pepper Jack cheese - add a little zing! Sometimes I chop a jalapeno too - or add a can of diced green chilis, drained well. We like spicy in our house!

My favorites to take to potlucks and other functions are the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart and the Profiterole Puffs. The tart looks like I spent so much more time than I actually did and the profiteroles just go like crazy - people always seem so amazed that I made them from scratch.

Cherry Cheese Coffecake-my kids LUV this even tho one hates cheeries & one hates Cream Cheese. Hehe

Tomato Basil Squares- Very Easy & Delicious Show recipe

Cranapple Crisp-Delicious

Antipasto Salad served in a Bread Bowl

Yum Yum Yum and I just finished dinner:eek: :eek:

I made the Cherry Cheese Coffeecake for my December shows, and I sold plenty of stones just so they could make that. lol. I love it personally.

SillyChef said:
I made the Cherry Cheese Coffeecake for my December shows, and I sold plenty of stones just so they could make that. lol. I love it personally.

I know it is a GREAT recipe.
I'm in Culinary School now and am looking for good lower cal recipes to make at school and for my shows. You know how every Jan. we all want to lose weight. So I thought I would offer a Lighter fare recipe or a regular recipe. Any ideas?:confused:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Garlic and Caramel pull aparts...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:p

Can I get the inside out recipe from you?
I love the Cinnamon pull aparts!! I tried the Garlic ones and for some reason they burned!

Related to What's Your Fav Pampered Chef Recipe????

1. What is your favorite Pampered Chef recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal?

My go-to recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal is the One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta. It's a delicious blend of chicken, veggies, and pasta cooked in one pot for easy cleanup.

2. What is your favorite Pampered Chef recipe for a dinner party or special occasion?

I love making the Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken for a dinner party or special occasion. It's an elegant and delicious dish that always impresses my guests.

3. What is your favorite Pampered Chef recipe for a healthy option?

The Veggie Packed Stir-Fry is my favorite healthy recipe from Pampered Chef. It's loaded with fresh vegetables and packed with flavor, making it a nutritious and satisfying meal.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef recipe for a dessert?

I have a major sweet tooth, so it's hard to choose just one favorite. But if I had to pick, I would say the Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet is my go-to Pampered Chef dessert. It's warm, gooey, and perfect for sharing with friends and family.

5. What is your favorite Pampered Chef recipe for a holiday gathering?

I love making the Cranberry Brie Bites for holiday gatherings. They're a delicious and festive appetizer that always disappears quickly. Plus, they're super easy to make with the help of Pampered Chef's Mini Muffin Pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • vonfirmath