• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Birthdays: Helen Thomas, Frankie Ford, Tina Cole & More - August 4th

In summary, National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day is celebrated on August 4th every year. The significance of August 4th is that it is known as "Birthdays Today" and is a day to celebrate all those who were born on this day. To celebrate your birthday on August 4th, you can throw a party, go out to dinner, or do something special with friends and family. There are many famous people born on August 4th, including former US President Barack Obama, actress and singer Meghan Markle, and tennis player Roger Federer. You can also find plenty of birthday gift ideas on August 4th, including kitchen gadgets and cooking tools from Pampered Chef, as well as personalized gift options on our website
colegrovet
Gold Member
Journalist Helen Thomas is 90. Singer Frankie Ford is 71. Actress-singer Tina Cole is 67. Actor-comedian Richard Belzer is 66. Football Hall-of-Famer John Riggins is 61. Former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales is 55. Actor-screenwriter Billy Bob Thornton is 55. Actress Kym Karath ("The Sound of Music") is 52. Track star Mary Decker Slaney is 52. Actress Lauren Tom is 51. President Barack Obama is 49. TV producer Michael Gelman ("Live with Regis and Kelly") is 49. MLB pitcher Roger Clemens is 48. Actress Crystal Chappell is 45. Author Dennis Lehane is 45. Rock musician Rob Cieka (Boo Radleys) is 42. Actor Daniel Dae Kim is 42. Actor Michael DeLuise is 41. Actor Ron Lester is 40. Race car driver Jeff Gordon is 39. Rapper-actress Yo-Yo is 39. Country singer Jon Nicholson is 37. Rhythm-and-blues singer-actor Marques (MAR'-kus) Houston is 29. Actors Cole and Dylan Sprouse are 18.

And me!! =)

Yesterday was my birthday too!!!!

happy birthday ladies!!! :)

Hello there! It's great to see such a diverse group of people celebrating their birthdays today. As a pampered chef consultant, I love helping people of all ages and backgrounds create delicious meals and memories in the kitchen. Whether you're a journalist, singer, actress, comedian, athlete, or even the President, there's always a reason to gather around the table and enjoy good food with loved ones. Happy birthday to all of you and wishing you a year filled with delicious meals and happy moments!

Related to Today's Birthdays: Helen Thomas, Frankie Ford, Tina Cole & More - August 4th

1. When is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day?

National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day is celebrated on August 4th every year.

2. What is the significance of August 4th?

August 4th is known as "Birthdays Today" and is a day to celebrate all those who were born on this day.

3. How can I celebrate my birthday on August 4th?

You can celebrate your birthday by throwing a party, going out to dinner, or doing something special with your friends and family.

4. Are there any famous people born on August 4th?

Yes, there are many famous people born on August 4th, including former US President Barack Obama, actress and singer Meghan Markle, and tennis player Roger Federer.

5. Can I find birthday gift ideas on August 4th?

Yes, you can find plenty of birthday gift ideas on August 4th, including kitchen gadgets and cooking tools from Pampered Chef. You can also check out our website for personalized gift options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views