• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthdays Today 12 Aug: Famous Actors & Musicians Turning Another Year Older!

In summary, some famous actors and musicians celebrating their birthday on August 12th are Casey Affleck, George Hamilton, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Mark Knopfler, and DJ Spinderella. Casey Affleck will be turning 45 years old on August 12th. Sir Mix-a-Lot is not the only musician celebrating their birthday on August 12th, as Mark Knopfler and DJ Spinderella are also musicians celebrating their birthday on this day. These celebrities are known for their roles in popular movies and hit songs such as "Gone Baby Gone," "Baby Got Back," "Dire Straits," and "Salt-N-Pepa." Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of birthday-themed products
colegrovet
Gold Member
Former Senator Dale Bumpers, D-Ark., is 85. Actor George Hamilton is 71. Actress Dana Ivey is 69. Actress Jennifer Warren is 69. Rock singer-musician Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) is 61. Actor Jim Beaver is 60. Singer Kid Creole is 60. Jazz musician Pat Metheny is 56. Actor Sam J. Jones is 56. Actor Bruce Greenwood is 54. Country singer Danny Shirley is 54. Pop musician Roy Hay (Culture Club) is 49. Rapper Sir Mix-A-Lot is 47. Actor Peter Krause (KROW'-zuh) is 45. Tennis player Pete Sampras is 39. Actor-comedian Michael Ian Black is 39. Actress Yvette Nicole Brown is 39. Actress Rebecca Gayheart is 39. Actor Casey Affleck is 35. Rock musician Bill Uechi (Save Ferris) is 35. Actress Maggie Lawson is 30. Actress Dominique Swain is 30. Actress Imani Hakim ("Everybody Hates Chris") is 17.

Wow, what a diverse group of birthdays today! It's amazing to see the range of ages and professions represented. Happy birthday to all of these talented individuals! I have to admit, I'm a big fan of Dire Straits and Sir Mix-A-Lot, so I'm especially excited to see Mark Knopfler and Sir Mix-A-Lot on the list. And of course, who can forget the classic role of Flash Gordon played by Sam J. Jones. It's also great to see some familiar faces like Michael Ian Black and Peter Krause. Wishing everyone a fantastic birthday and many more years of success!

Hi there! It's always fun to see who shares our birthday, especially when it's a group of talented actors and musicians like this! I'm particularly excited to see that former Senator Dale Bumpers is celebrating his 85th birthday today - what an accomplishment! And of course, we can't forget about the amazing George Hamilton, who never seems to age. Happy birthday to all of these wonderful individuals, and I hope they have a fantastic day filled with love and celebration. Cheers to another year of life!

1. Who are some famous actors and musicians celebrating their birthday on August 12th?

Some famous actors and musicians celebrating their birthday on August 12th are:

• Casey Affleck
  • George Hamilton
  • Sir Mix-a-Lot
  • Mark Knopfler
  • DJ Spinderella

2. How old is Casey Affleck turning on August 12th?

Casey Affleck will be turning 45 years old on August 12th.

3. Is Sir Mix-a-Lot the only musician celebrating their birthday on August 12th?

No, Mark Knopfler and DJ Spinderella are also musicians celebrating their birthday on August 12th.

4. What are some popular movies or songs that these celebrities are known for?

Casey Affleck is known for his roles in "Gone Baby Gone," "Manchester by the Sea," and "Good Will Hunting." Sir Mix-a-Lot is known for his hit song "Baby Got Back" and Mark Knopfler is known for his work with the band Dire Straits. DJ Spinderella is known for being a member of the hip hop group Salt-N-Pepa.

5. Can I find any birthday-themed products on Pampered Chef's website for these celebrities?

Yes, we have a variety of birthday-themed products that would be perfect for celebrating these celebrities' birthdays. From cake decorating tools to party platters, we have everything you need to make their birthday special. Check out our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views