• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How to Celebrate a Consultant’s TPC/Excellence Award on a Budget?

In summary, the consultant has done something to celebrate their TPC or Excellence Awards, but does not want to break the bank. They think a gift card is a nice option.
baychef
Silver Member
What have you done to celebrate a consultant acheiving TPC/Excellence Awards? I was thinking about doing something at conference, but did not want to break the bank. My business is doing so so and I am barely able to keep up with my expenses right now. (this will be changing over the years to come, but for now things are squeaky tight).

This consultant will probably hit it again next year too so I don't want to set a precident (sp). I usually take anyone who attends conference for a very nice dinner. Last year it was the restaurant right of Millenum (sp) park and it was a costly one but I have no regrets. This year only one, possibly two are going. Last year it was four. Each year I tell them that I can not guarentee that we will do this every year.

Any ideas or just toast to their success at dinner?

I get a 50-100 gift card-normally- I used to get 2 dozen roses too--But I asked her to not-they die too fast-:( My director takes the team for dinner- My team is usually out-without them-but she would buy for all-- I think a gift card-is really nice-she can do with it what she wants--I love it-!!

My director didn't do anything special for me last year when I achieved TPC.

DebbieJ said:

but that's not much of a surprise with her! Sorry Deb!

DebbieJ said:

:(:(

I'm sorry too. Come to think of it, when I earned TPC a couple years ago, I got nothing special. That would be nice though.

I think a gift card is a neat option.

Criminy, I'd be jumping for JOY if I ever had a team member who earned TPC!! I would go nuts I think! That's so cool!

Oh, it is very cool!!! I only wish we could be going up together, but as I said, I am still adjusting to the "it is just not meant to be" right now.

She commented at our meeting on Monday about some of the new consultants "stealing" her shows or hosts (most of them are what might be her second generation someday if she ever promotes). I tried to "gently" mention that if she is going to promote...get used to it!

I like the gift card but doubt if I will be able to spend more than $50. What store was the gift card to?

Thanks everyone!!

DebbieJ said:

How POOPY!!! Sorry about this, Deb.

I would prob do a gift card to wal mart or just get one of those pre paid visa/mastercards. It will b a couple additional dollars but worth it so she can use it how she/he chooses.

At our Banquet if you are in the Top 10 in Sales you get a gift card
she also gave jewelry out if you were in Top 10 in Recruiting

I just went to NDA last month and was SHOCKED to hear all these stories about upper levels that don't work, don't care etc. What the heck is going on??? How can you continue in this business and just not even care a bit?

Fortunately, I have not run into this!! I must say that there are times than I care to recall when I may not be in touch with my team via phone. I try to reward, but find it very difficult long distance. Always say I will try harder.

They do hear from me via email at least once a week. I try to pass on things that will help them in their business. I always send a goofy and funny welcome e-mail to each new team member...and everyone on the team gets it too.

Right now it is hard for me to keep my personal business afloat and keep team meetings interesting and lively. Not always great at the balancing act, but I do reach out via e-mail.

I buy my TPC acheivers jewelry. I keep an eye out for good deals all year. I also have two friends that make beaded jewelry so I buy gifts from them. I have also given watches. I try to keep it in the $20-25 range. Both of my acheivers are long distance directors so I call one of their top acheivers to help me recognize them at one of their meetings. Even though I'm not there, it is fun to have one of their consultants recognize their director! It turns the tables and it gets them involved.

Michelle

1. What is the purpose of the Celebrating Success event for Pampered Chef consultants?

The Celebrating Success event is an annual recognition and award ceremony held by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements and success of its consultants. It is a way for the company to show appreciation and acknowledge the hard work and dedication of its consultants.

2. How are consultants selected for the Excellence Awards at Celebrating Success?

The Excellence Awards are given to consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance in various areas such as sales, leadership, and community involvement. These consultants are selected based on their overall performance and contributions to the company.

3. Do I need to be nominated by someone to be eligible for an award at Celebrating Success?

No, consultants do not need to be nominated by someone to be considered for an award at Celebrating Success. The awards committee reviews the performance of all consultants and selects the most deserving individuals for each award category.

4. Can I attend Celebrating Success if I am not receiving an award?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to attend the Celebrating Success event, even if they are not receiving an award. It is a great opportunity to network with other consultants, learn from top performers, and celebrate the success of the company as a whole.

5. Will there be any training or workshops offered at Celebrating Success?

Yes, in addition to the awards ceremony, Celebrating Success also includes various workshops and training sessions designed to help consultants improve their skills and grow their business. These sessions are led by experienced consultants and corporate leaders and cover a range of topics relevant to the Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chocolatejunkie
Replies