• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef

In summary, "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef" is a television commercial advertisement featuring real customers and consultants of the kitchenware company, Pampered Chef, as well as a celebrity chef. It is part of their larger TLC campaign and can be watched on various television networks, online platforms, and the company's official website and social media channels. The purpose of the commercial is to showcase the quality and convenience of Pampered Chef products and services and attract new customers. To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website and receive training and support to start and grow your own business.
Did you see the commercial on TLC Cake Boss last night for the Cookbook for the Casue... and it said SPONSORED by The Pampered Chef!!!! Come on HO leads! I posted something on my FB immediately and sold 4 cookbooks!

I'm stealing this idea! Thanks! :)

Here is what I posted:

Go Pampered Chef!! Just saw our Cookbook for the Cause on TLC Cake Boss!!! We give 8 meals to Feeding America, our national food bank just by purchasing the cookbook for $3. Let me know how many meals you want to provide with your purchase!

I woke up to a HO Lead online order for one cookbook...$3. Total paid was over $30 though - I guess she overnighted it? Bizarre!

Dang! Or maybe she did a BIG Round Up? :D

Sheila said:
Dang! Or maybe she did a BIG Round Up? :D

That is my thought. Perhaps a $20 Round Up along with the purchase?

This is on their site -- awesome!

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/feeding-america/feeding-america.html

Related to Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef

What is "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef"?

"Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef" is a television commercial advertisement for the kitchenware company, Pampered Chef. It is part of their larger TLC (Tastefully Simple Cooking) campaign which aims to showcase the convenience and quality of their products.

Who is featured in the "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef"?

The "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef" features real customers and consultants of the company who have had positive experiences with their products and services. The commercial also includes a celebrity chef who showcases the versatility of Pampered Chef products in various cooking scenarios.

Where can I watch the "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef"?

The "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef" can be seen on various television networks and online platforms. It is also frequently aired during cooking shows and other related programming. You can also find it on the official Pampered Chef website and their social media channels.

What is the purpose of the "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef"?

The main purpose of the "Tlc Commercial for Pampered Chef" is to showcase the quality and convenience of Pampered Chef products and services. It aims to attract new customers and inspire them to try out the brand's kitchenware and cooking solutions.

How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their official website. You will be provided with training and support to help you start and grow your own business with the company. You can also reach out to current consultants for more information and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • jwpamp