• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thunderbird Email Question

In summary, the conversation is about someone having trouble finding their email files and address books from their Thunderbird account on their old hard drive. They ask for advice and someone suggests checking the Thunderbird profile folder or reaching out to customer support for help.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all. We are having trouble finding my email files and address books from my Thunderbird account on my old hard drive. If anyone has any wisdom on where to discover these or how to find and get them from some hidden files in a profile I would be SO grateful!

TIA

Let me talk to my husband tonight. My laptop died and he was able to find all my info - he did have trouble finding those Thunderbird files too so he may have a few clues for you.

quiverfull7 said:
Hey all. We are having trouble finding my email files and address books from my Thunderbird account on my old hard drive. If anyone has any wisdom on where to discover these or how to find and get them from some hidden files in a profile I would be SO grateful!

TIA
I asked John (DH) since he spent all day yesterday getting my new pc up and running, striping the old pc and reinstalling stuff on it so my sister could have her own pc.

He said he only knows how to do it from a back up, and is not familiar with Thunderbird. He said he hopes someone will know how to find it and help you.

Sorry I could not be more help!

Yeah, Thunderbird has it stored in an unusual place if I remember correctly.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with finding your email files and address books on your old hard drive. I can definitely understand the frustration of trying to locate important files. Have you tried checking your Thunderbird profile folder? It's usually located in the "AppData" or "Application Support" folder on your computer. If you're still having trouble, I recommend reaching out to Thunderbird's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to guide you in the right direction. Best of luck and let me know if you need any further help. TIA (Thanks in advance)!

What is Thunderbird Email Question?

Thunderbird Email Question is a feature in the Thunderbird email client that allows users to ask and answer questions related to the email program.

How do I access Thunderbird Email Question?

To access Thunderbird Email Question, open the Thunderbird email client and click on the "Help" menu. Then, select "Thunderbird Email Question" from the dropdown menu.

Can I ask any type of question on Thunderbird Email Question?

Yes, you can ask any question related to the Thunderbird email client on Thunderbird Email Question. However, please make sure to follow our community guidelines and keep your questions respectful and relevant.

How can I answer a question on Thunderbird Email Question?

To answer a question on Thunderbird Email Question, simply click on the question and type your answer in the provided box. You can also upvote or downvote existing answers.

Is Thunderbird Email Question a paid service?

No, Thunderbird Email Question is a free service provided by the Thunderbird email client. It is available to all users at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies