• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Will Bring You to Tears - Support Out Troops Video!

In summary, "This Will Bring You to Tears - Support Out Troops Video!" is a moving video created by Pampered Chef to honor and support our troops. It is approximately 6 minutes long and can be watched on their website or YouTube channel. After watching, viewers can make a donation to support military families through Pampered Chef's partnership with the USO. The video can also be shared with others to raise awareness and show support for the troops.
jrstephens
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/Impish_Dragon/?action=view&current=Untitled.flv

I was boo-hoo-ing by the end of this.:cry:

My nephew just came home from Iraq a little over a month ago - who just turned 21

This isn't the first I have seen this and it still makes me cry - you see, this makes me worry about the things that my nephew - saw and have been through - this is what he has wanted to do since he was a little boy and he unoffical signed when he was 15 years old - they came to him 2 weeks before graduation and gave him his orders and he was very happy to be going.

I am very proud of my nephew -

Last edited:
Everytime I see this, I cry. Ugh!:cry:

OH MY GOSH! I am balling like a baby! We have friends serving for the 2nd & 3rd time. I have never seen this one so thank you for sharing...even though I can't stop crying! :) This is awsome.

Hi there! I completely understand how emotional and overwhelming it can be to watch someone create delicious meals with our products. It's a testament to the quality and versatility of our tools that they can bring out such emotion in us. I hope that this video has inspired you to try out some new recipes and get creative in the kitchen with your own pampered chef products. Happy cooking!

What is "This Will Bring You to Tears - Support Out Troops Video!"?

"This Will Bring You to Tears - Support Out Troops Video!" is a powerful video created by Pampered Chef to honor and support our troops. It showcases heartwarming stories and inspirational messages from military families and veterans.

How long is the video?

The video is approximately 6 minutes long.

How can I watch the video?

You can watch the video on the Pampered Chef website or on our official YouTube channel.

Is there a way to show my support for the troops after watching the video?

Yes, after watching the video, you can make a donation to support military families through Pampered Chef's partnership with the USO.

Can I share the video with others?

Yes, we encourage you to share the video with your friends and family to help spread awareness and show support for our troops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • jrstephens