• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Might Be a Little Tacky....

In summary, this is a great cookbook that everyone should have. It has great how-to's for a variety of projects, and is a favorite of mine.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I am thinking about buying the "All the Best" recipe book, but am on the fence. I LOVE wreaths and rings, have never done a braid.....can anyone give me a sneak peak of a few pages of the book? I hear it's got great "how-to's"....

I don't have a way to send pictures - but GET IT! This is the very best cookbook - and just about every recipe is a proven winner. You will love it, and you will sell it when you show it to people!

Oh - and I've never done a wreath, ring, or braid for a show - and only done a couple outside of a show. Yes, there is a great photo spread with pictured step-by-step instructions on doing them, and several recipes to go along with the photos, but that is just one small section of the book!

Hot Pizza Dip,
Mini Ham Puffs
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Chicken Fajita Pizza
Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue

Just to name a few of the winners in the book!

I totally agree with Becky - it is my FAVORITE cookbook and I suggest it to customers all the time!!!! It really is the BEST cookbook!!!

no need to preview - just get it :)

Personally, I think this book should come in the kit.

pamperedlinda said:

That would be wonderful! The rings, wreaths and braids look intimidating, but after trying them, they are quite easy and a crowd pleaser. Don't hesitate, get it! You'll love it! I joke at my shows about how beat up it is...that's 'cause it's "the best"!

I borrowed it from my Director & kept it while she was gone on vacation. When she returned & I gave it back, I missed it so much I ended up ordering it for myself. I had not yet started my collection, but a recent host had almost EVERY cookbook. I sat down & looked through each of them and agree that "All the Best" is definitely the BEST of the cookbooks. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and am super excited!!!

I have this cookbook and absolutely love it~ I use it all the time.

I am a cookbook person. I have about 150 and my mom has about 900. I like to look at cookbooks before I buy them. So I bought all the cookbooks over the past year so that my customers can look through them. I have the rolling case and all of them slide into the side pocket. So, I agree that the All the Best is wonderful - for customers sake, I would get it no matter what.

chefcharity said:
I am a cookbook person. I have about 150 and my mom has about 900. I like to look at cookbooks before I buy them. So I bought all the cookbooks over the past year so that my customers can look through them. I have the rolling case and all of them slide into the side pocket. So, I agree that the All the Best is wonderful - for customers sake, I would get it no matter what.

I LOVE cookbooks too! Especialy the one that "real people" sent in their recipes. I buy them a lot. Rarely use them but I like having them anyway. I love the "Calling All Cooks" series....have you heard of them? They may jsut be in the South since one the the telephone companies do them. They are VERY thick and have TONS of recipes in them for about $15.

Just buy it. It's well worth it.

chefcharity said:

ME TOO! I don't even know how many cookbooks I have. I know that people walk into my kitchen, and say "Wow - you have a lot of cookbooks"!

Then I take them into the Family Room, and show them the bookshelves full of them in there too. I also have them in my bedroom on bookshelves.

I have antique and rare cookbooks, fun ones, quirky ones....I read cookbooks from cover to cover like novels!:D

pamperedlinda said:

I'd like ALL the cookbooks in the kit! :) But than again, I LOVE cookbooks!

jrstephens said:
I LOVE cookbooks too! Especialy the one that "real people" sent in their recipes. I buy them a lot. Rarely use them but I like having them anyway. I love the "Calling All Cooks" series....have you heard of them? They may jsut be in the South since one the the telephone companies do them. They are VERY thick and have TONS of recipes in them for about $15.

I have not heard of those, but sounds right up my alley! My faves are the gooseberry cookbooks - I like the stories and ideas they have in them.

Related to This Might Be a Little Tacky....

What does "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." mean?

"This Might Be a Little Tacky...." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new and unique kitchen products that may seem unusual or unconventional at first glance.

Why would I want to purchase a "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." product?

Our "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." products are carefully selected and tested by our team of experts to ensure they are not only functional, but also make cooking and entertaining more fun and creative. These products are sure to impress your guests and make your kitchen stand out.

Are "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." products high quality?

Yes, all of our "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." products are made with high quality materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible products that will last for years to come.

Do you offer a variety of "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." products?

Yes, we are constantly updating and adding new "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." products to our inventory. We have a diverse range of products that cater to different cooking and entertaining needs, so there is something for everyone.

Can I return a "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including "This Might Be a Little Tacky...." items. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies