• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Freaking Out a Little Over Here...(Long)

minersmix said:
I would also like to highjack this thread to ask if after your DH's big V did they have any problems? My husband has had a few problems since procedure. 1St, I will explain that the nurse never took the turniquet off of his arm so his sedative was done inproperly. When they figured it out they gave him more an overdosed him. He awoke during the procedure and was trying to kick at the doctor. It was only supose to take about 20-30 minutes and he was in the office over an hour and half. I was very worried. He was not able to wear pants for 6 months.

Wow - ummm, did he wear a kilt???:eek: :D

minersmix said:
I would also like to highjack this thread to ask if after your DH's big V did they have any problems? My husband has had a few problems since procedure. 1St, I will explain that the nurse never took the turniquet off of his arm so his sedative was done inproperly. When they figured it out they gave him more an overdosed him. He awoke during the procedure and was trying to kick at the doctor. It was only supose to take about 20-30 minutes and he was in the office over an hour and half. I was very worried. He was not able to wear pants for 6 months.

The only problem DH had was on the one side, the local anesthetic didn't take at first... so the doc was digging and DH was about jumping out of the seat! A few more jabs and it was mostly numb... DH grinned and beared it and I have to say.... had a bit more humble respect for giving birth. ;)

He was awake for the whole procedure though... were they knocking your DH out for his V? I guess they do it different some places. DH's was what they called a 'scalpel-less' procedure. Local anesthetic, fully awake for it and they kinda punctured a whole, pulled the tube through, cut cut, clamp, sizzle, poke and one stitch... repeat.

jbdowd0798 said:
OKay I'm highjacking this as well since others have...ha ha. How big have your kids been? DS was 9.2lbs at birth while DD was 11.6lbs! One vaginal and one C-section. Thank God for the 6 week recovery time with my C or else DH would have wanted to 'get busy' sooner- gotta love Doctor's orders! ha ha

DS was 9lbs 8 oz, 22" long with a 15" head

DD was 8lbs 6os and had a more reasonably sized head. LOL...

Actually the only reason I remember DH's was when our doc was doing the initial exam on the table next to the bed I was lying in getting stitches from my midwife I heard a breathless "15"" spoken.. I asked what that was... doc said "his head!" with wide eyes... ouch!!

Oh and my midwife insists on 6 weeks recovery for any birth... including vaginal so DH just had to keep his ideas to himself for a bit. LOL... she also insists on no stairs and 'penguin' walking for like 2 weeks.. LOL... that was fine by me.. LOL. I wasn't going anywhere fast, especially after DS! LOL...

<h2>1. "What is the background information of your situation?"</h2><p>The background information is that my husband had a vasectomy 6 months ago, but it was not completely successful. We were using additional protection until I stopped taking birth control 3 months ago. I was also diagnosed with menopause, but it turned out to be incorrect. On my husband's birthday, we had unprotected sex and now I am potentially worried about being pregnant.</p><h2>2. "What is your current concern?"</h2><p>My current concern is that I may be pregnant despite my husband's vasectomy and our use of additional protection. I am also worried about not knowing when my last period was and potentially being irresponsible about keeping track of it.</p><h2>3. "What is your plan of action?"</h2><p>I plan on taking a pregnancy test in the morning to confirm whether or not I am pregnant. I also plan on discussing the situation with my husband and addressing any potential concerns or worries he may have.</p><h2>4. "How do you feel about the possibility of being pregnant?"</h2><p>I am a little nervous and anxious about the possibility of being pregnant, but I am also open to the idea if it is part of God's plan for us. I know my husband may initially be upset, but ultimately he will come around and we will be happy with whatever the outcome may be.</p><h2>5. "Why did you choose to share this with us?"</h2><p>I needed to get this off my chest and share my concerns with someone outside of my family. I don't want to stir things up for no reason, but I also needed to express my thoughts and feelings about the situation. Thank you for listening and providing a non-judgmental platform for me to share my thoughts.</p>

Related to I'm Freaking Out a Little Over Here...(Long)

1. "What is the background information of your situation?"

The background information is that my husband had a vasectomy 6 months ago, but it was not completely successful. We were using additional protection until I stopped taking birth control 3 months ago. I was also diagnosed with menopause, but it turned out to be incorrect. On my husband's birthday, we had unprotected sex and now I am potentially worried about being pregnant.

2. "What is your current concern?"

My current concern is that I may be pregnant despite my husband's vasectomy and our use of additional protection. I am also worried about not knowing when my last period was and potentially being irresponsible about keeping track of it.

3. "What is your plan of action?"

I plan on taking a pregnancy test in the morning to confirm whether or not I am pregnant. I also plan on discussing the situation with my husband and addressing any potential concerns or worries he may have.

4. "How do you feel about the possibility of being pregnant?"

I am a little nervous and anxious about the possibility of being pregnant, but I am also open to the idea if it is part of God's plan for us. I know my husband may initially be upset, but ultimately he will come around and we will be happy with whatever the outcome may be.

5. "Why did you choose to share this with us?"

I needed to get this off my chest and share my concerns with someone outside of my family. I don't want to stir things up for no reason, but I also needed to express my thoughts and feelings about the situation. Thank you for listening and providing a non-judgmental platform for me to share my thoughts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • PamperedTammy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Sheila