• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!

In summary, this call was full of great advice on how to market and sell cookware. The consultant recommended starting each show with a talk on why people should buy the cookware being sold, and suggested that doing this early in the show helps keep the show flowing and prevents people from getting bogged down in introductions. The talk also included advice on how to mingle with the crowd and keep them interested in the show. Overall, this call was highly informative and helpful, and I plan on using many of the tips presented to help market and sell my cookware.

is this something you will now impliment into your own shows?

• yes I loved it!

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No i like my shows the way they are

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrsPamperedChef
listen to this!!!!!! amazing cookware training! To listen from computer click the link below
http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/W9ddhY3s
To download to MP3 - iPOD click below
http://cookingohio.audioacrobat.com/download/93f25304-c005-2ce3-8d00-6cdaceb88f91.mp3
4/07 call

This is a recording of a conferance call...its the most amazing and informative thing i have ever heard...its about 30 min long so make some time and listen to it!!!! if you would like a typed copy of what she is saying email me and i will forward it to you [email protected]
this is AWESOME!!!!

I'm gonna try this at my show later today, which reminds me, I should go to bed!

Thanks for sharing!

I just sent you an email.

Is this the same thing that has been floating around with the consultant from NY? Or is it a different one?

Great recording! Thanks for sharing. Love the visuals she gives for every day use. I think I'm inspired to get that grill pan back out of the cupboard :).

Thanks for sharing this again!! IT's a great boost!!:D

I'm going to see her tomorrow night....I CANT WAIT!!! I've seen her at our regional also, but I always get something new from her.....:D

I loved her tip of using the grill pan or 12" skillet as her try me piece. When she said offering the cookware upfront as a half priced item devalues the product at full price.

That was awesome!!!

I also loved that she doesn't do introductions going around the room having everyone say their name and fav product. I feel like that is a time waster and makes the show go on way too long. Her tip on mingling with the crowd and having them use nametags has been around, but hearing how she uses it is inspiring.

I am going to encourage my team to listen to this!! Thanks for posting this audio!!

:thumbup: Tried it out yesterday at my show & sold 2 of the 8" Exec Saute Pans! :D
I hardly ever sell any cookware at full price. Of course I was shooting for the 12" Family Skillet but for the first outing using some of her tips, I am encouraged. Everyone was interested & plugged into what I was telling them.
I think it makes a real difference talking about it early in the show.

I have 2 shows this Sat. I can't wait to try it out again!

Thanks again for sharing!

Thank you for posting this! I have listened to it before, but it is definately worth repeating so I keep the cookware part of my demo up to her speed!

I tried at my show on Saturday, but there was a lady at the show and all she could talk about was how she got the "same" type of cookware as ours (forgot the name) for 75% off at a outlet mall. It also had a lifetime warranty.

When she realized I was listening to her,she said "I'm sorry". I told her everyone has a right to there choices in life with cookware and mine is the PC! (I said it nicely though). ;)

Just wish some people would keep their opinions to themselves until later when I am done and the orders are in!

Just had to VENT! :mad:

Kelly V.

I tried it at my last 2 shows. I took the 12" Stainless Skillet and the Executive Grill pan.

Show #1- I sold the 12" Stainless and an Exec Grill pan with press - At Full Price!! The past hostes purchased the 7pc Exec set and the current did the Exec Stirfry!!

Show #2- Both the past and Current host are getting Stainless or Exec sets.

Show #1 I started the show with the cookware. Show#2 I did the cookware talk midway. I will be starting off every show with why you want our cookware.

Thanks for the great audio tip!!

Related to This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!

What is "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!"?

"This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!" is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to enhance your cooking shows and make them more engaging for your audience.

How does "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!" work?

This product works by utilizing innovative technology and features to bring a whole new level of excitement and interaction to your cooking shows. It allows you to easily demonstrate recipes, engage with your audience, and make your shows more memorable.

What are some of the key features of "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!"?

Some of the key features of this product include a touch screen display, customizable recipe templates, and the ability to share recipes and videos with your audience. It also has a built-in timer and the ability to connect to social media.

How can "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!" benefit my business?

This product can benefit your business by making your cooking shows more entertaining and interactive, which can attract a larger audience and potentially increase sales. It also allows for easier demonstration of recipes and the ability to share them with your customers.

Is there a demo or trial available for "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!"?

Yes, there is a demo available for this product. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a demo and see how "This Is Absolutely Amazing It Will Revolutionize Your Shows!!!" can enhance your cooking shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • pamperedlinda