• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Things That Make You Roll Your Eyes ...

In summary, this woman has a big family and she's not happy with the new consultant who has taken her place.
Sheila
Gold Member
I get to give the "Welcome to Pampered Chef, now here's a lesson about being professional" speech ... a new recruit's e-mail address that she's actually using is: texas_hottie....@..... :rolleyes:

Oh boy....

Does she have her kids on her answering machine, "Mommy can come to the pfwone..."? :bugeye:
That's the one that gets me. I even had a consultant who had her daughter, who had a cold, age 4, record her VM message. "My mommy is a Pampered Chef. ::sniff, sniff::long pause. You weave your message. ::sniff, sniff::long pause Mommy wants you to buy Pampered Chef. ::sniff, sniff::. Bye!!"

I am not joking. :yuck:

I had a consultant on my team last year who's email address was "hotgrannie@..." (background: she was 42, had 6 kids and 6 grandkids)

Bwahaha! See, I knew you ladies would have a good laugh for me! :DThose are funny!!!

It takes allllll kinds to make this wacky world go round!!

pamperedlinda said:
I had a consultant on my team last year who's email address was "hotgrannie@..." (background: she was 42, had 6 kids and 6 grandkids)

6 kids and 6 grandkids at 42?? Evidently the name fit -- :roflmao:

We might need a better screening process!!! :veryfunny:

jwpamp said:
I think "EasyGrannie" would have been more appropriate. :roflmao:

jwpamp said:

oops - I was incorrect, it's 5 kids and 5 grandkids. She's the one I posted about last year who was 'just a tad unrefined'. Well, she never did qualify and only submitted 2 shows...she was pretty much a thorn in my side I was actually glad that she finally went away....kinda pissed that she couldn't at least qualify so I could get the trip points for putting up with her.

I've always heard that the ones you love leave too soon and the ones you dislike never go away ... but I've been blessed with a pretty good team! I can't think of a single one that I'd like to see go away. Kind of wild, huh? Seems like there would be at least ONE out of the bunch. LOL

:veryfunny:

So, was he gay?

Sheila said:
I think "EasyGrannie" would have been more appropriate. :roflmao:

Or...EasyGrannieopen4bzness

finley1991 said:
I think I just threw up a little.

I did too.. and no he was not hot.. player type..thought he was smooth!

pcjenni said:
I did too.. and not he was not hot.. player type..thought he was smooth!

Wait...? I think I dated him!!!!!!!! :yuck:

pcjenni said:
I did too.. and no he was not hot.. player type..thought he was smooth!

hmmm-- if he needed KY he wasn't THAT smooth....

:roflmao: Bwahaha!

Hi... ladies.. I have to chime in... Hubby and I have 8 kids between us... and yesterday... had our 11 and 12 grandchild....little girls.. and awaiting # 13 .. in January.... and I am only 52....xxoxooxo...
now... about new consultants email... how about ... [email protected]..... did not fly for me... and she did open a new account... She is in her first 90 days... and I helped her with her intro show... signing a recruit for her in her first 30 days.. that has qualified... but my ... do not forget me jerk... well... she has not even submitted her first show...
go figure....

My Grandmother has a big family ... 5 of her own, 5 that she adopted & 2 more that she had as foster children & claim (they were never available for adoption prior to turning 18 or she would have adopted them too). I have no issues with large families, was just commenting on the original comment of the 42 year old with 6 kids and obviously 2-3 or more were old enough to be having babies since the original info said 6 grandbabies at 42. That would have meant that she had to start pretty young (and more than likely had more than 1 at a super young age to have that many grandbabies). I was raised by teen parents. I don't recommend anyone start popping out babies at 16 ... but I don't recommend they have their fist one 6 weeks before they turn 40 (like I did) either! LOL I like to see them get through their own childhood first & THEN start raising babies when they have more patience and no resentment that the children stole their childhood (which was the case for my step-sister ~ sometimes she would just glare at her children like she disliked them. It was weird!) My biological sister had her first at 19 & her 2nd at 22. She loves both her boys (now 26 & 23 years old) but she swears that if she had it all to do over again she would have waited a few more years & enjoyed more of her childhood first. She feels like she missed out on her youth. :(

I had my first two children when I was 18 & 19 -- and my last when I was 27. I am so glad that we had ours young -- I was able to keep up with them and now we are able to enjoy their adulthood and see the fabulous people they have grown to be. We did a good job for young parents -- held strong to our beliefs and shared them with our children....no time outs for us, they were scared of us even though we didn't spank often. I think that one of the problems with todays children is that there is no fear of authority and consequences....but that is a whole other topic!I COULD be a grandmother by now but my kids are in no hurry -- I could have been at 42 for sure...for now I love being the "stay-at-home mom of 3 adult children who do not live with me"! And I am one hot-mama!! ;-) Gotta think of a good e-mail address -- after seeing these, I think I am a bit boring!!Right, Colleen???

LOL!!!!

jwpamp said:
IAnd I am one hot-mama!! ;-)

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!! :candyheart:

Janice, you didn't have to spank often because your children knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you WOULD spank. LOL That's the difference girl. "If I do _____, Mom WILL do _____ ..." Not "... Mom MIGHT do ____ ..." Working at the Police Department, I got to see the teens & adults who didn't learn consequences as a child. I refuse to let my 2 year old & (now) 4 year old grow up to be THAT teen/adult. I am more hard headed than they could ever think of being. And oy! Raising babies at 43 (especially with hubby on the other side of the world) is quite the challenge. I definitely don't have as much energy that I had in my 20's. But I'm glad that I have more experience and have had the opportunity to not only see what I didn't like in the parenting skills of others ... but to also see the OUTCOME of what they did and if it did/didn't work. I feel more prepared for anything they can throw my way. LOL

1. What are the most common things that make you roll your eyes while working for Pampered Chef?

Some of the most common things that make me roll my eyes while working for Pampered Chef include customers who are consistently late for their cooking parties, people who don't follow the recipes correctly and then blame the products, and customers who constantly ask for discounts or free products.

2. How do you handle difficult customers who make you roll your eyes?

When dealing with difficult customers, I try to remain calm and professional. I listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that will satisfy them. If necessary, I may involve a manager or offer a refund or replacement product.

3. Do you ever get tired of promoting and selling kitchen products?

While promoting and selling kitchen products can be demanding, I truly enjoy it and find it rewarding to help customers find the perfect solutions for their cooking needs. Every day is different and I love the challenge of meeting and exceeding sales goals.

4. How do you stay motivated and enthusiastic while working for Pampered Chef?

To stay motivated and enthusiastic, I remind myself of the benefits of working for Pampered Chef, such as flexible hours and the opportunity to meet new people. I also make sure to take breaks and engage in self-care activities to avoid burnout.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen product companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other kitchen product companies because of its high-quality and innovative products, as well as its focus on providing a personalized and interactive shopping experience through cooking parties. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a strong commitment to giving back to the community through its Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chefstover2