• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theOnly Annoying Thing About Cheffer Shirts...

In summary, according to Cafepress, a 12-14 is an XL. I wear a 16-18 and XL normally fits fine, but I'm wondering if it will from there when I finally get the money to order it. I ordered a cheffer sweatshirt from Darby and it should be arriving any day!
britishchef
...is that according to Cafepress, a 12-14 is an XL! I wear a 16-18 and XL normally fits fine, but I'm wondering if it will from there when I finally get the money to order it.

britishchef said:
...is that according to Cafepress, a 12-14 is an XL! I wear a 16-18 and XL normally fits fine, but I'm wondering if it will from there when I finally get the money to order it.
I can tell you that I ordered one of the jackets from Merill Corp (can't remember what it is called exactly, but it is yellow and kind of a windbreaker type). I ordered a small and it's a bit too big for me. So maybe they run a little bigger???
Nevermind - just edited because I realized that you are talking about Darby's cheffer shirts and not the ones from the PC vendor with all the PC logos. I ordered a cheffer sweatshirt from Darby and it should be arriving any day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
britishchef said:

Amber, according to my size chart from cafepress, and XL is 16-18

Fit Guide
Size Bust Waist Length Dress Size
Small 37.5" 26" 23" 0-6
Medium 40.5" 28" 24" 8-10
Large 43.5" 31" 25" 12-14
X-Large 46.5" 33" 26" 16-18

Measuring Instructions:
Chest/bust
Raise your arms slightly and measure around your body. Be sure to measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.

Waist
Measure around your waist where your pants usually fall. Keep one finger between the tape and your body to ensure an accurate fit.

Sleeve
Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, across your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.

Length
Find a t-shirt that fits you. Measure from the center of the back collar of your favorite t-shirt to the end of the shirt, this is your desired length.

I dont see where it staes it being smaller then that...sorry

I think you're looking at the juniors sizes. An XL is a 12-14 in juniors, and a 16-18 in women's sizes. So it depends on what shirt you're looking at.

That's probably it. The Jr. Raglan I think it's called is the only shirt I really like. Do they have that in adult sizes?

Related to theOnly Annoying Thing About Cheffer Shirts...

1. What are "Cheffer Shirts" and why are they annoying?

"Cheffer Shirts" are shirts worn by Pampered Chef consultants that feature the company's logo and branding. They are considered annoying because some people feel that they are too flashy or pushy when worn in public.

2. Can I wear a Cheffer Shirt if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can purchase and wear a Cheffer Shirt. However, they are primarily meant for consultants to wear as a way to promote the brand and their business.

3. Are there different styles of Cheffer Shirts?

Yes, there are various styles of Cheffer Shirts, including t-shirts, polos, and button-downs. They also come in different colors and sizes to cater to different preferences.

4. How do I order a Cheffer Shirt?

You can order a Cheffer Shirt through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly. You can also purchase them at Pampered Chef events or through the company's official website.

5. Can I customize a Cheffer Shirt with my name or logo?

No, the Cheffer Shirts sold by Pampered Chef already come with the company's logo and branding. Customization is not available at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies