• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Um, Darby? About My Dog's Sizing...

In summary, the Fido Dog T-Shirt Fit Guide says that the shirt should be size "full body length neck opening sleeve length chest width weight," and that the shirt should be worn by dogs up to 10 pounds. The shirt should be worn by dogs 12-25 pounds. The shirt should be sized according to the dog's chest/bust, waist, and sleeve length.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I followed the links to the Fido shirts and when I went to find Scottie's size, I found this:

Dog T-Shirt Fit Guide
SIZE full body length neck opening sleeve length chest width weight
S 10" 4" 4" 7.25" up to 10 lbs.
M 12" 4.75" 4" 8.25" 12-25 lbs.
L 15.5" 7.75" 5.5" 9.25" 26-40 lbs.
XL 17.5" 8.75" 6.5" 11.5" 41-60 lbs.
XXL 20" 9.5" 7.5" 12.75" 61-80 lbs.

Measuring Instructions:
Chest/bust
Raise your arms slightly and measure around your body. Be sure to measure the fullest part of your chest/bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.

Waist
Measure around your waist where your pants usually fall. Keep one finger between the tape and your body to ensure an accurate fit.

Sleeve
Place your hand on your hip with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle. Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, across your shoulder and down your arm to your wrist.

Length
Find a t-shirt that fits you. Measure from the center of the back collar of your favorite t-shirt to the end of the shirt, this is your desired length.

Now, I don't know about YOUR dog, but MY Scottish Terrierists are not going to allow me to measure their chests, and they can't bend they're little legs to 90 degrees, let alone reach their waists.

Also, try as I might, I just CAN'T get my two Terrierists to wear pants.

:D

Yes, Rover isnt going to like his Inseam being taken anyways...

You know, I only create the shirts...I dont make 'em...(who came up with the idea of sizing your puppy??? A cat owner, probably...lol) :D

As long as some dummy doesn't try to measure the inseam of his pet jaguar, you're probably okay.:D

I really th0ught we would have had more smart remarks about this.

Our humor must be WAY to advanced...LOL [or really only we think we are funny...] :D

We're hysterical! ;)

Damn Straight!!! :D

Actually, you're more hysterical....I'm more historical.

Tomato...To-mato...Potato...Po-tato...we need to open a vaudville act!:D

Meet me on the veranda. Oh, I can see it now, you can the moon.Wear a tie, so I'll know you.

Ummm........k

(It's dialog between Margaret DuMont and Groucho Marx.)

yeah, I knew that, I just didn't know why people weren't commenting...so I thought I should :DDid it make you feel better?

No, I still feel with my fingers.

I use my toes if my fingers are busy...but this is another thread entirely...:p

That might be a far more interesting thread than this one...do tell.

Put it this way...nah, your imagination will do more wonders then any story I could relegate to this thread...LOL :D

(but unlike Ann, I REFUSE to cook bacon naked...)

Hey- I also refuse to cook bacon naked! Unless it's in the oven in the bar pan and therefore the splattering grease is contained.I was unable to comment earlier because I was busy last night SIGNING A NEW CONSULTANT! (Now I'm playing hookey from work to get ready for my show tonight.)

Related to Um, Darby? About My Dog's Sizing...

1. What size is the Um, Darby? dog?

The Um, Darby? dog is approximately 10 inches long and 6 inches tall.

2. Is the Um, Darby? dog suitable for all breeds?

The Um, Darby? dog is recommended for small to medium sized breeds, but can also be enjoyed by larger breeds as a toy.

3. Can the Um, Darby? dog be used for cooking and baking?

No, the Um, Darby? dog is not food safe and should not be used for cooking or baking. It is meant for decorative purposes only.

4. What materials is the Um, Darby? dog made of?

The Um, Darby? dog is made of a soft plush material and filled with polyester fiber.

5. Is the Um, Darby? dog machine washable?

Yes, the Um, Darby? dog can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air dried. Avoid using bleach or harsh chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • twinkie10