• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks to Sheila: A Big Thank You for Providing SUYB Training!

In summary, Sheila provides training on how to be a better directress and it is very helpful to have someone else's perspective.
Bren706
Gold Member
I think this deserves a separate thread, instead of taking up space on some of the other SUYB threads :).

I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU To Sheila for providing us with this training (and taking the time out of your schedule, too). My director (who has been in and out of directorship) gives me no support at all, and I have really been wanting to do this class for a long time now.

You Rock Sheila!!:thumbup::thumbup::sing:

I totally agree!!

Yes, thank you.
My director is good and my Executive Director is awesome, but it really helps to hear it from someone different. Many in our cluster have been in for over 10 yrs. They all do things the same, they all train the same way. It is great to have someone else who is from outside our group say the same things in a different way.
I am so impressed with you Sheila and everything you have done (growing, moving, regrowing....). You are such an inspiration and I am really looking forward to the next 4 weeks.

It is so true that it's important to look at things from more than one perspective. I have a supportive AD, who has just recently stepped up the training, but I love that Sheila has risen to the occasion and taken this on Thank you sooo much--
and iit works.,,,

Awe, thanks ladies!

I completely agree! My AD is inherited and some love her, some don't, but regardless, her trainings are on a Monday night when I can't attend! I have been hunting for hospitality but that option just isn't open to me until 2011. So great to have this!

DITTO!!! Thank you Sheila!!!!

You are all very welcome.

Sheila is FABULOUS!!!! :)

So are YOU Angie! You recruiting machine, you!!! :)Congratulations!!!

Thank you Sheila! This week I'm getting myself remotivated to work my business.

You're welcome Julie! And congrats on finding the motivation to Step Up Your Business! :D

Related to Thanks to Sheila: A Big Thank You for Providing SUYB Training!

1. How can I show my appreciation to Sheila for all her hard work?

We suggest giving Sheila a special "thank you" gift from our collection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. She will appreciate the thoughtfulness and enjoy using our products in her cooking.

2. Can I personalize the gift for Sheila?

Yes, we offer customization options for select products. You can add Sheila's name or a special message to make the gift even more meaningful.

3. Is there a specific gift that is popular for showing gratitude?

Our customers love our "Thank You" gift set, which includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets. It's a practical and thoughtful way to thank Sheila for her hard work.

4. Can I order the gift online and have it shipped directly to Sheila?

Absolutely! Our website offers easy online ordering and we can ship the gift directly to Sheila's doorstep. We also offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

5. Can I include a personal note with the gift?

Yes, our website allows you to add a personalized note to your order. Simply type in your message during the checkout process and we will include it with the gift when it is shipped to Sheila.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erickamcdaniel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • Sheila