• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Training & Development Area

In summary, the Team Training & Development Area is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support the growth and development of its consultants. It offers a variety of training materials, tools, and workshops to help consultants improve their skills and knowledge in areas such as leadership, communication, and sales techniques. The platform can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and allows consultants to track their progress and completion of training materials.
nikked
Gold Member
Hi, Greg.

Lately, there have been a lot of posts about developing our teams, working with them, training them, etc., but it's hard to figure out where to put them. They don't really belong under "Recruiting" (they're already recruited), and "Business Tips" doesn't seem to fit either.

Would there be a way to make a new catagory for this? I think it will be used a lot!

Thanks!

I have to second that. I have questions about training that sometimes go unanswered because of where I posted it (or maybe they don't want to talk to me! LOL). If you can do it, I think it would be awesome!

I am "thirding" that - GREAT suggestion!!

Majority Rules!I just promoted to FD! I want to make sure my new consultants are where they should be and on top of their businesses for their future!
I agree that this new section would be greatly used and appreciated!
I am sooooo glad my DH found this site for me!

Thanks Greg!!!

Greg, you are FABULOUS!!!

all threads moved :)

You're marvelous!

Related to Team Training & Development Area

1. What is the purpose of the Team Training & Development Area?

The Team Training & Development Area is designed to provide resources and support for Pampered Chef consultants to improve their skills and knowledge in order to grow their business and achieve success. It offers a variety of training materials, tools, and workshops to help consultants develop their leadership, communication, and selling skills.

2. How can I access the Team Training & Development Area?

The Team Training & Development Area can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Team Training" tab. You will then have access to all of the available training resources and tools.

3. Are there any fees associated with using the Team Training & Development Area?

No, there are no fees associated with using the Team Training & Development Area. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support the growth and development of its consultants.

4. What type of training materials are available in the Team Training & Development Area?

The Team Training & Development Area offers a variety of training materials, including videos, webinars, articles, and worksheets. These materials cover a range of topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and leadership skills.

5. Can I track my progress and completion of training materials in the Team Training & Development Area?

Yes, you can track your progress and completion of training materials in the Team Training & Development Area. The platform will keep track of which materials you have completed and provide you with a progress report to help you stay on track with your training goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies