• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher Gifts--Oil Dipping Seasonings

In summary, the person gave their children teachers each of the Oil Dipping Seasonings, and they are considering ideas for an insert to go with the gift. They do not feel comfortable writing a "how wonderful you are" type message, so they are considering a message like "With great appreciation" to go on the label.
babywings76
Gold Member
I got my kids teachers each both flavors of the Oil Dipping Seasonings. I was going to put them in a gift bag. Any ideas on an insert I could put in there w/ a cute saying and recipe ideas? Or, does anyone else have something already made that I could use the same format and design, just swap out my saying and recipes?

bumping...

Why is a cute saying necessary? Just say "Thanks for being a great teacher to my child. Enjoy these gifts." and then list some of the things you can use them for. There are some threads on here that list other ideas...grilling, marinating, popcorn, etc. Heck, I think just the oil dipping reason is enough. :) As a teacher, I'd be thrilled to get that. No cute saying necessary!

And I wouldn't put anything in there about hosting a show or anything...I think that's just tacky and it implies you're not giving the gift b/c you're grateful for the teacher but that you're fishing for business.

One of the directors in my upline did the same thing for her kids' teachers this year. She also purchased a set of the small bamboo dipping bowls and gave each teacher one of those, too, so they have it to use with the dips. I think she said something pretty simple, like "With great appreciation"...something to that effect.

One of the teachers was one that I was not particularly fond of this year. She didn't like my daughter and was very frustrated w/ her. So I don't feel comfortable writing the "how wonderful you are" type message. (I'm a little bitter, I know...) Was thinking something like: Here's something yummy to spice up your summer. And then list a few ideas on how to use them.I wasn't going to put anything in there about hosting. But I was thinking of making the little label to go on the jars that has my name and #, so if they run out and want more they know who to call. (If it'll fit and be indiscrete.)

babywings76 said:
One of the teachers was one that I was not particularly fond of this year. She didn't like my daughter and was very frustrated w/ her. So I don't feel comfortable writing the "how wonderful you are" type message. (I'm a little bitter, I know...)

Was thinking something like: Here's something yummy to spice up your summer. And then list a few ideas on how to use them.

I wasn't going to put anything in there about hosting. But I was thinking of making the little label to go on the jars that has my name and #, so if they run out and want more they know who to call. (If it'll fit and be indiscrete.)

Yeah I don't think there's anything wrong with putting in your contact info.

If you don't like the teacher, why get a gift for her? Not like it's obligatory.

1. What flavors are included in the oil dipping seasonings set?

The oil dipping seasonings set includes four different flavors: Italian Herb, Garlic & Herb, Spicy Red Pepper, and Tuscan Herb.

2. Are the oil dipping seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, all of the oil dipping seasonings are gluten-free.

3. Can the oil dipping seasonings be used for cooking or just for dipping?

The oil dipping seasonings are versatile and can be used for both cooking and dipping. They can be added to marinades, sauces, and dressings, as well as used as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and pasta dishes.

4. How much seasoning should be used for dipping?

We recommend using 1 teaspoon of seasoning per 1/4 cup of oil for dipping. However, you can adjust the amount to suit your personal taste preferences.

5. Are the oil dipping seasonings suitable for gift-giving?

Yes, the oil dipping seasonings make great gifts for teachers or anyone who loves to cook. They come in a beautifully packaged set, making them perfect for gift-giving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vgibsonrn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • AmyDare