• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher Appreciation Discount and Giveaway for Upcoming Event

In summary, a special discount is being offered for the upcoming Teacher Appreciation show. A letter was sent to all teachers explaining the details. The giveaway is a 10% discount on a product from the Simple Additions catalog.
Dayna
Is anyone doing a special discount for the upcoming Teacher Appreciation? I was thinking of a discount and then to put those who order in a drawing for the show benfits. I'd have all the products shipped to me (I plan on adding something cute to each bag) and deliver them to the school on a set day. Just wondering if anyone else is doing something

Well my son's teacher wanted to order a new micro-cooker but instead I told her that I'd buy her both for her thank you gift. She was SUPER excited. I also donated a $20 g.c. with catalog to the PTA for their Teacher Appreciation luncheon and prizes. I'll be offering the winning teacher the $20 in products or the opportunity to increase her prize by hosting a show. So we'll see. :)

I'm sending the apprecation county wide for all teachers and will run it like a promotion for a week.

Can you share the letter you sent with this? I'm curious to see how it's worded. I love the idea!! :) TIA!

jbdowd0798 said:
Well my son's teacher wanted to order a new micro-cooker but instead I told her that I'd buy her both for her thank you gift. She was SUPER excited. I also donated a $20 g.c. with catalog to the PTA for their Teacher Appreciation luncheon and prizes. I'll be offering the winning teacher the $20 in products or the opportunity to increase her prize by hosting a show. So we'll see. :)

Sorry I am clueless but when is TA week exactly? And I'd love to see the announcement Dayna has sent county wide in her area! Pretty please! :)

TA is Teacher Appreciation
I'm still editing it but right now its a 10% discount on a like Simple Additions one day. I'm taking a hit but we have 12 elementary schools alone in my county and I figure if I get 4 or 5 people from each school I'm getting exposure from people I never would have met. I'm still just considering 10% off an order if placed by a certain day.

heat123 said:
Sorry I am clueless but when is TA week exactly? And I'd love to see the announcement Dayna has sent county wide in her area! Pretty please! :)

In my town, it is May 5 - 9

:chef:

That's why I'm editing now. I want to send it out the friday before and include it in my may newsletter.

Dayna said:
That's why I'm editing now. I want to send it out the friday before and include it in my may newsletter.
hmm, that's a great idea putting it in your NL!;)

I didn't send a letter in. When the person calls to redeem the gift certificate I'll talk to her/him then. I like talking to a live person vs a letter because information can get lost in it. Some people just glance at a letter then just call. Or they will call and not look at the letter. At least over the phone (or in person if I catch them) I can explain it better to them and know they are listening.

I know there are other threads on here, somwhere, about donations and such. I'm sure there are letters attached that you can make your own. :)

I decided to package up all the pink guest products and will put it in a cute pink bag or basket and tie with a pink bow and give it to my DDs kindergarten teacher for all the Hard and Amazing work she does! ;)

I am new to this group but I have been a consultant for 3 years. I am also doing a SB with an attached busines card and I was thinking of sending in a GC to try to get them to call and order or better yet, book. Any ideas where to find good wordings for this or does anyone have ideas on what to offer?

Help Needed....

;)

1. How can I show my child's teacher that I appreciate them?

One way to show appreciation for your child's teacher is by writing a thank you note expressing your gratitude for their hard work and dedication. You can also consider giving them a small gift, such as a gift card or a thoughtful item for their classroom.

2. Are there any budget-friendly ideas for showing appreciation to teachers?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly ways to show appreciation to teachers. Some ideas include creating a handmade card, baking treats, or organizing a group gift with other parents.

3. Is it appropriate to give a gift to a teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week?

Yes, it is common and appropriate to give gifts to teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. However, it is not necessary and a simple thank you note or gesture can also be meaningful.

4. Can I show appreciation to multiple teachers at once?

Yes, you can show appreciation to multiple teachers at once. Consider organizing a group gift or writing a thank you note to the entire teaching staff at your child's school.

5. What are some non-traditional ways to show appreciation to teachers?

Some non-traditional ways to show appreciation to teachers include offering to volunteer in their classroom, writing a positive review for them online, or simply telling them how much you appreciate their hard work and impact on your child's life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
Replies
Views
erinkbrown1
  • juliaskitchenfun
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire