• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Time: Doing My Taxes & Asking Questions

In summary, before starting your taxes, it is important to gather all necessary documents including your W-2 form, 1099 forms for any additional income, receipts for deductible expenses, and any other relevant financial documents. The deadline for filing taxes is typically April 15th, but it may vary depending on holidays and weekends. If you did not earn any income during the tax year, you may not be required to file taxes, but it may still be beneficial to do so. Online filing is an option and can be done through various tax preparation software or the IRS website. For any questions or concerns, it is best to consult a tax professional for personalized advice.
cbord
I am doing my taxes today.

Well, my wonderful job change this past year is killing me in taxes.
I will definely be changing my W-4 at work Monday.

I am going to pay for the first time in 30 years.

So I am making sure I am doing the PC part correctly.

I am doing a schedule C and will have a loss this year because I put very penny back into supplies and samples. I am about -$1000.

My question is where (line 32 sch C) do ya'll check a or b? I am not going to use your answers as tax guidance. I am just curious. And do ya'll do a Schedule SE?

Any help would be appreciate.

Charlene

Not sure of an answer for you...our CPA does mine.
Sorry!

Wish I could help ya but I am not good at this stuff - I pay a CPA to d othem - it's worth the $75

Wow!
dannyzmom said:
Wish I could help ya but I am not good at this stuff - I pay a CPA to d othem - it's worth the $75

Only $75 ?!?!?!:eek:
We pay our CPA $250 !!!!!!!!!:mad:

SusanBP0129 said:
Only $75 ?!?!?!:eek:
We pay our CPA $250 !!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last year;s accountant charged me like $200 and then cost me anothe r$60 because he filed an extension...this year's acct is a friend of a friend.

That's awesome!

Yeah I think we have to pay around $200. Last year HR Block charged us $350.00!!!!:eek: We got SC***ED!!!!

cbord said:
My question is where (line 32 sch C) do ya'll check a or b? I am not going to use your answers as tax guidance. I am just curious. And do ya'll do a Schedule SE?

Any help would be appreciate.

Charlene

The answer is A

Related to Tax Time: Doing My Taxes & Asking Questions

What documents do I need to have before I start doing my taxes?

Before starting your taxes, it is important to gather all necessary documents including your W-2 form, 1099 forms for any additional income, receipts for deductible expenses, and any other relevant financial documents.

What is the deadline for filing taxes?

The deadline for filing taxes is typically April 15th, but it may vary depending on holidays and weekends. It is important to check with the IRS or a tax professional for the most updated deadline.

Do I need to file taxes if I didn't earn any income?

If you did not earn any income during the tax year, you may not be required to file taxes. However, if you had any taxes withheld from a previous job or you qualify for certain tax credits, it may still be beneficial to file a tax return.

Can I file my taxes online?

Yes, you can file your taxes online using various tax preparation software or through the IRS website. Online filing is often quicker and more convenient than mailing in a paper return.

What should I do if I have questions about my taxes?

If you have any questions or concerns about your taxes, it is best to consult a tax professional. They can provide personalized advice and ensure that your taxes are filed correctly and efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• E R
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • cookingwithdot