• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I File Taxes for My PC Sales?

In summary, the deadline for filing taxes in the United States is typically April 15th, but it may vary depending on certain circumstances such as holidays or weekends. If you had no income or your income is below the minimum threshold set by the IRS, you are not required to file taxes. However, it may still be beneficial to file in order to claim any eligible tax credits or deductions. Some common documents needed to file taxes include W-2 forms from employers, 1099 forms for any freelance or contract work, and any other income or deduction documents such as investment statements or mortgage interest statements. Online tax filing services are available and you can also file directly through the IRS website using their Free File program. If you file your taxes after
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok so I just started selling pc in Oct. :chef:
We have been having our taxes done by H&R Block, but last year, we had my dad file it online with Turbo Tax online, because the hubby and I stink at doing our own taxes :)
Now what form do I have to fill out....will I get a W-2 from PC or some other form?
We already got my hubby's W-2, and we would like to file as soon as we get everything together, so he said to find out from some seasoned :chef: Cheffers:chef: , how to go about doing this.
I went on CC under >financial forms and requests>tax information> , and they have form 1099 and some tax info. I just am confused. They only have tax forms for 2005 and 2006 listed. Have they not listed 2007 yet?
Help! And please use words my tiny brain can understand:yuck: HA HA...I just am a complete ditz when it comes to taxes!

Because we are considered independent contractors, we get a 1099 instead of a W-2. They aren't available yet though. But a 1099 gives you all the same info as a W-2.

When are they usually avaliable?

Really, I don't think they were available until the end of January last year....which is when, by the law, they must be available.

ok that helps...it is not like we plan on filing our taxes like right now...LOL I just like to have things all ready so when we do want to, I don't have to rush around getting things together
thanks!

What is the deadline for filing taxes?

The deadline for filing taxes in the United States is typically April 15th, but it may vary depending on certain circumstances such as holidays or weekends.

Do I need to file taxes if I didn't earn any income?

If you had no income or your income is below the minimum threshold set by the IRS, you are not required to file taxes. However, it may still be beneficial to file in order to claim any eligible tax credits or deductions.

What documents do I need to file taxes?

Some common documents needed to file taxes include W-2 forms from employers, 1099 forms for any freelance or contract work, and any other income or deduction documents such as investment statements or mortgage interest statements.

Can I file my taxes online?

Yes, there are various online tax filing services available that allow you to file your taxes electronically. You can also file directly through the IRS website using their Free File program.

What happens if I file my taxes late?

If you file your taxes after the deadline without requesting an extension, you may face penalties and interest on any taxes owed. It's important to file on time or request an extension to avoid these fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • TJMagoo