• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Tropic Recipes: Easter to Aloha Pizza

In summary, the recipes were all delicious. The chicken in the salad was especially good and the children liked it. The Rum cake was also very good.
heat123
Silver Member
I served it at Easter and it was gone~ Yumm!
I also made the Rum cake- double yumms!
And the Aloha pizza has been a hit for my shows. The other recipe I made (that I wasn't impressed with) but everyone else liked was the Jerk Chicken pasta salad. So a thumbs up to these Taste of Tropic recipes this season! Next I want to try the wantons and mango sauce and the dulce de leche cups!

You will love the Dulce De Leche Bites

Hmm, I might have to try these sooner rather than later, maybe this weekend!

heat123 said:
And the Aloha pizza has been a hit for my shows
Mine too! I am demoing this and bringing a trifle for all of my shows for as long as I can! (Until repeat guests end up with the same recipes)...

I remember my director talking about the Embassy Suites...

I made that salad for easter tooAnd everyone loved it. I grilled the chicken in the grill pan with some Jamican Jerk rub on it. boy, did that make it taste awesome. When I was cutting up the chicken my 4 year-old son kept steeling the chicken saying it tasted so good.

I've done the salad as well. I'm trying to push it to my next shows as well. I can't wait to try to rum cake

ltkacz said:
And everyone loved it. I grilled the chicken in the grill pan with some Jamican Jerk rub on it. boy, did that make it taste awesome. When I was cutting up the chicken my 4 year-old son kept steeling the chicken saying it tasted so good.
I seasoned the chicken with the Jerk spice too for the salad and I really like the spice flavor itself, I just didn't care for the Jerk salad (must have been the dressing?).:rolleyes:

1. What is the main ingredient in the Easter to Aloha Pizza?

The main ingredient in the Easter to Aloha Pizza is pineapple. It gives the pizza a tropical twist and adds a sweet and tangy flavor.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. However, for the best results, we recommend making your own homemade dough using our Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix.

3. How long does it take to make the Easter to Aloha Pizza?

The total prep and cooking time for this recipe is approximately 45 minutes. This includes making the dough, preparing the toppings, and baking the pizza.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Absolutely! Feel free to customize this recipe to your liking. You can substitute the ham for another protein, use different vegetables, or even add a sprinkle of shredded coconut for an extra tropical touch.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time. However, we recommend assembling the pizza right before baking to ensure the crust stays crispy. You can also prepare the dough and toppings ahead of time and assemble the pizza right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
PC_CPR