• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking the Leap: My Journey to Organizing My Business with Carol Radu

In summary, Carolyn is trying to get rid of the paper trail and minimize by using her computer and PP to store older shows and taking organized classes to store newer shows.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...I can't believe I am doing this. Carol Radu has been on my case for a YEAR to do this.
I have started with my first show and one by one amd going thru every customer and making sure I have their contact info on my computer...then I am shredding their receipt. I will go up until the 2006 shows.
Wow...this feels kinda liberating!! LOL

I love the feeling of getting rid of things! It really is liberating. Good luck!

I am sooo proud!!!!!! Everyone jump in, join in. It's SPRING...TIME TO CLEAN... 2007 can be our ORGANIZED Year...LOL

It's spring? I thought it was the beginning of winter...

Though the weather is very spring-like. And I'm good for cleaning out the closets anytime of year!

HAHA, well tome in FLorida it's springs once Christmas is over, it feels like it is getting Hot again and the new products come out...So yes..It's SPRING!!!!...LOL

If people are cleaning, I am trying to keep them motivated...LOL

The key word here is BACK UP! Not just to your computer hard drive, do it to a floppy or something EVERY TIME YOU CLOSE PAMPERED PARTNER. My Director learned the hard way! I just wanted to say that since if you go paper-free it is a MUST.

Jilleysue said:
HAHA, well tome in FLorida it's springs once Christmas is over, it feels like it is getting Hot again and the new products come out...So yes..It's SPRING!!!!...LOL

If people are cleaning, I am trying to keep them motivated...LOL

Heck...it's SUMMER here!!
We spent the mornign on Delray Beach!!!

Bragger!! It sure isn't very "spring-like" here!

I know that I can get rid of the paper trail HOWEVER......I did have a crash after ym first six months in business. SO thank goodness that I had the paper trail. Then after I moved back to the states....my PP "caught" a virus. There are certain reports that I could not use. The techies could not fix it so I had to start ALL OVER! So my current PP only has shows on it from the last year and a half. I did keep a file if the corrupted PP but I cannot run them on the same computer. It is heck of ahrd to get to my old PP so I feel compelled to keep the paper trail.................
Whew and I now I breathe! LOL!! But thanks to Jill and crew, I feel the strength coming to go through the rest of my trail and minimize......

erinyourpclady said:
I know that I can get rid of the paper trail HOWEVER......I did have a crash after ym first six months in business. SO thank goodness that I had the paper trail. Then after I moved back to the states....my PP "caught" a virus. There are certain reports that I could not use. The techies could not fix it so I had to start ALL OVER! So my current PP only has shows on it from the last year and a half. I did keep a file if the corrupted PP but I cannot run them on the same computer. It is heck of ahrd to get to my old PP so I feel compelled to keep the paper trail.................
Whew and I now I breathe! LOL!! But thanks to Jill and crew, I feel the strength coming to go through the rest of my trail and minimize......

OK - now ya'll are making me nervous about ditching all these receipts...(and they're already shredded...I am up to August of 04)

Ditch Em!!!!:d

YEAH..get rid of it..whats the worst that can happen and the chances......LOL
GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry did't mean to brag and you certainly can all come stay with me and we'll do organization classes.....LOL

still going - up to Jan 05

dannyzmom said:
still going - up to Jan 05
WOO HOO!! Keep going!!!:p I should be doing the same as you!

I am thisclose to being motivated enough to do something with my cave today!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am thisclose to being motivated enough to do something with my cave today!!
That is what Winter is for Gill! To hibernate in your cave--LOL!!!!

If only I could find room to hibernate!!

OK Carolyn, if you can do it then so can I!
I love it when I come here & feel inspired to do something:)

My problem is that I don't have my "own" office space. The desk in our living room has the desktop and the kitchen table has my laptop. The "office" is in our living room and my husband spends a lot of time on it. I wish I had my own space.

chefkristin said:
My problem is that I don't have my "own" office space. The desk in our living room has the desktop and the kitchen table has my laptop. The "office" is in our living room and my husband spends a lot of time on it. I wish I had my own space.

I hear ya! My goal is to stay busy enough to pay off our bills in the next few months, so we can buy a bigger house~ one with an extra room for MY office:D

My office still needs rest of the wallpaper removed (I'm never wallpapering again!) and then painted. I won't move in to it until all that is done....and it's not getting done b/c I haven't had the money to do it. Been a tough trucking year!
But it is all cleaned out. After several years of being a catch all for everything else in the house. I'm really hoping I can get it done this month.

NO way could I tear up receipts! I like having that paper available, just in case. And yep, I also have back up for PP.

Kris

Related to Taking the Leap: My Journey to Organizing My Business with Carol Radu

What is "Taking the Leap..." about?

"Taking the Leap..." is a program designed for individuals who are looking to start their own Pampered Chef business. It provides guidance and resources to help you succeed in your new venture.

How do I sign up for "Taking the Leap..."?

You can sign up for "Taking the Leap..." by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out the enrollment form. Once enrolled, you will have access to all the program materials and support.

Is there a cost to join "Taking the Leap..."?

There is no cost to join "Taking the Leap...". It is a complimentary program for Pampered Chef consultants who are just starting their business.

What resources are included in "Taking the Leap..."?

"Taking the Leap..." includes training videos, worksheets, and other resources to help you develop your business plan, set goals, and learn about our products and company. You will also have access to a community of other consultants who are also starting their Pampered Chef journey.

How long is the "Taking the Leap..." program?

The "Taking the Leap..." program is a self-paced program, so the length can vary depending on your individual progress. However, we recommend completing the program within 1-2 weeks to get the most out of the resources and support provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies