• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking Care of Lifetime Warranties W/O Receipts.

In summary, Ann is having trouble with a customer who can not find their receipt for an item they ordered from a different consultant. Ann reminds her guests to always store their receipt under their silverware drawer and tells them to call HO if they have any warranty issues. Jessica doesn't have any advice on what Ann should do.
BeaLorene
I'm wondering how some of you handle the Lifetime Warranties for people who can not find their receipts for items ordered from a different consultant. I have had a couple of people who can not find their receipts, can not remember when they ordered it nor can they remember who the host or the consultant was. I guess in the past I tried to call it in to HO for them, but it seemed like I couldn't answer any of the questions about where they might find the receipt for them. So, knowing that in the past the receipts used to refer the customer to calling HO directly, I have decided to just do that from now on, in a nice way, of course. :D Otherwise, I think I might be caught in the land of phone tag between HO and the customer. I think I still fight a tinge of guilt from not providing this service for them. So, what do you guys (and gals, of course :) ) think? What do you routinely do for these situations. I must say, that I almost want to laugh when I ask if they still have the receipt and they almost always have a blank stare on their face...uh...receipt? :rolleyes:

I remind my guests to always store their receipt under their silverware drawer - amazing how many people have NEVER heard that...For the ones who bought elsewhere...I politely tell them since I don't have the records and HO has specific questions to ask them, to please call HO. They will be taken care of and if they have ANY issues when they call let me know. My customers have always been fine with that.

There's also a number on the back of the catalog to call for lifetime warranty issues.

chefann said:
There's also a number on the back of the catalog to call for lifetime warranty issues.

That number is only an automated information line... you can't actually get a human when you call that number. I didn't know that and had referred a host to that number. She was less than happy when she couldn't talk to someone! (And of course she had a G2 pan that she was certain had a lifetime guarantee!)

How's the road trip going?

finley1991 said:
That number is only an automated information line... you can't actually get a human when you call that number. I didn't know that and had referred a host to that number. She was less than happy when she couldn't talk to someone! (And of course she had a G2 pan that she was certain had a lifetime guarantee!)

How's the road trip going?
That's good to know about the phone number.

Trip is a bust- sorta. We left my sister's house this morning, got 50 miles in about 1 1/2 hours, and took another 3 to get back to her house from there. We're probably going to skip the CO trip.

Why? What happened?

Thank you all for your responses! I'm feeling more confident in handling these in the future. It's better than me having the blank stare when they first ask me.

Ann, I wish you better luck in the remainder of your trip and hope you make it all the way to CO. :)

Happy Easter!

finley1991 said:
Why? What happened?
Only 9" of snow. And no snow tires on my parents' motor home. It was scary - we got stuck a couple of times when we stopped to clear wipers.

good heavens! sounds like quite a trip ann. glad everyone is okay.

I just had a return like this. All I needed was the customer's name and address at the time of purchase. She had no reciept. She did know consultant's name and approximate time it was purchased. Idid not need that info. I just called HO and told them she needed a knife replaced, they looked her up and gave me a reference number. Very easy!
Jessica

Related to Taking Care of Lifetime Warranties W/O Receipts.

1. How can I take care of my lifetime warranty without a receipt?

If you have lost your receipt, you can still take advantage of our lifetime warranty by providing a copy of your order confirmation or an order number. If you do not have either of these, our customer service team may be able to locate your purchase using your name and address.

2. Can I still get my product replaced under lifetime warranty if it was a gift?

Yes, you can still take advantage of our lifetime warranty even if the product was a gift. Simply provide the purchaser's name and address, and our customer service team will be able to assist you.

3. What is the process for submitting a lifetime warranty claim without a receipt?

To submit a lifetime warranty claim without a receipt, you can contact our customer service team via phone or email. They will guide you through the process and assist you in providing the necessary information to validate your warranty claim.

4. Are there any limitations to the lifetime warranty without a receipt?

Our lifetime warranty without a receipt covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. However, please note that the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear.

5. Can I transfer my lifetime warranty to someone else?

Our lifetime warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser. If you have received the product as a gift, you can still take advantage of the warranty by providing the necessary information of the original purchaser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • letscook04