• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tabletop FliPampered Chefhart Inserts: Pros & Cons

In summary,1). There is a need for a customer connection email template.2). There is a need for a product display card for stoneware.3). Stones in the kitchen- definitely a great idea!
redsoxgirl
You know - the ones that go in the black binder that stands on a table.

Do you use them?
Do you gind they generate business or shows?

Is it worth it to get them?

On the supply sheet, is "Pack of 3 Inserts for Tabletop Flipchart" the plastic sleeves that go with the binder?

I have the display cards but I don't use them! I think I would more if I was talking about a product I didn't have in person.

Yes, that is the plastic sleeves on the supply sheet.

I have what is called a "booking binder" and I pass it around. I have several product display cards in it, the upcoming specials, and info on some of our programs. I flip through it really quick and tell them what's in it, but I pass it around so they can look at it at their convenience and I don't have to stand and talk too much. Some take their time, others just pass it on. But, that way, if they're interested in something, they can look into a little more on their time.

Why don't they have a stoneware one? I think that is crazy!!!!

Send that suggestion to HO chefallison, that is a SUPER IDEA!

They need to have a Top 10 list of why you need stones in your kitchen! Here is a flyer I have...I just noticed that some of the stones pictured are long gone...needs to be updated!! I got the flyer from some nice person on here or on an old bulletin board that I no longer visit.

In answer to the OP, I have them in my flip binder, but I certainly do NOT go over all of them. I flip through, touch on a few things and then pass it around for everyone to look at more closely!

They are VERY GOOD training tools! Lots of info on them (especially the forged knife one)

Attachments

• Top 10 reasons for stones with pics.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 291
I have the flip chart, the inserts, and all the display cards and never use them. I stopped using my bookings binder soon after they started offering all the cards. Just another thing to carry....

KellyTheChef said:
Send that suggestion to HO chefallison, that is a SUPER IDEA!

They need to have a Top 10 list of why you need stones in your kitchen! Here is a flyer I have...I just noticed that some of the stones pictured are long gone...needs to be updated!! I got the flyer from some nice person on here or on an old bulletin board that I no longer visit.

In answer to the OP, I have them in my flip binder, but I certainly do NOT go over all of them. I flip through, touch on a few things and then pass it around for everyone to look at more closely!

They are VERY GOOD training tools! Lots of info on them (especially the forged knife one)

Ok... just sent this to HO! You should do the same!
Here are my suggestions!

1). Why isn't there a blank email template to send to our guest from customer connection? We really need one!!!!
2). We need a product display card for stoneware!!!!

I have some too!

Attachments

• Stoneware facts & answers.doc
    555.5 KB · Views: 489
  • Top 10 reasons to buy a stone.doc
    107.5 KB · Views: 259
I have the fliptop binder and thought it was great... took it to shows and used it for myself when referencing features of some things but then it became something more to carry and no one seemed to even take notice even when I pointed it out so... it stays home now.

Related to Tabletop FliPampered Chefhart Inserts: Pros & Cons

What are the benefits of using Tabletop Flip Chart Inserts?

Tabletop Flip Chart Inserts offer a convenient and organized way to display recipes, cooking techniques, and product information during Pampered Chef parties. They also allow for hands-free use, freeing up your hands to actively engage with guests.

How do I use Tabletop Flip Chart Inserts?

First, insert the pages into the flip chart base. Then, simply flip through the pages to display the desired information. You can also customize the inserts to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Are there any downsides to using Tabletop Flip Chart Inserts?

Some people may find it difficult to follow along with the presentation while reading from a flip chart. Additionally, the inserts may not be as durable as traditional printed materials.

Can I purchase additional inserts for my Tabletop Flip Chart?

Yes, you can purchase additional inserts for your Tabletop Flip Chart. This allows you to expand your collection of recipes and product information, and keep your presentations fresh and engaging.

How do I clean and maintain my Tabletop Flip Chart Inserts?

To clean the inserts, wipe them down with a damp cloth and mild soap if necessary. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the inserts. Store them in a dry place to prevent warping or discoloration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Good
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • Swirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gojuliego
  • jrb0328