• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tablecloth for Submiting a Show by Jan 9

In summary, the deadline for submitting a show by Jan 9 is January 9th at 11:59 PM EST. To submit a show by Jan 9, simply go to your Pampered Chef consultant website and log in to your account. You can submit multiple shows by Jan 9, but each submission should be done separately and before the deadline. If you miss the deadline, you will not be eligible for incentives or rewards for that particular show. However, you can still submit shows after the deadline for other dates and be eligible for their respective incentives and rewards. You can also submit a show for a date after Jan 9, as long as it is submitted before its specific deadline.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we should be receiving the tablecloth from submitting a show by Jan 9th?
I hadn't heard anything about it, and was just wondering.
TIA
Mandy

It was not to be shipped until after Leadership - so anytime now I would think!!!

The gal I spoke to in the product room there said that they would start shipping on Monday.

Ok, thanks for letting me.

Hi Mandy,Thank you for reaching out. We understand your excitement about receiving the tablecloth for submitting a show by January 9th. As a consultant, I can assure you that the tablecloth will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after the show date. You should receive an email notification with tracking information once it has been shipped. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Tablecloth for Submiting a Show by Jan 9

What is the deadline for submitting a show by Jan 9?

The deadline for submitting a show by Jan 9 is January 9th at 11:59 PM EST.

How do I submit a show by Jan 9?

To submit a show by Jan 9, simply go to your Pampered Chef consultant website and log in to your account. From there, click on the "My Shows" tab and select the option to "Submit a Show". Follow the prompts to enter all necessary information and submit the show by the deadline.

Can I submit multiple shows by Jan 9?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows by Jan 9. Each show submission should be done separately and before the deadline.

What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting a show by Jan 9?

If you miss the deadline for submitting a show by Jan 9, you will not be eligible for any incentives or rewards for that particular show. However, you can still submit shows after the deadline for other dates and be eligible for their respective incentives and rewards.

Can I submit a show for a date after Jan 9?

Yes, you can submit a show for a date after Jan 9. The deadline for submitting a show will depend on the specific date of the show. As long as the show is submitted before its deadline, you will be eligible for any incentives and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampcheflisa