• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Tablecloth - Anyone Want to Sell???

In summary, the Hwc Tablecloth is a high-quality, stain-resistant, and easy-to-clean cotton fabric tablecloth. It measures 70 inches by 120 inches and comes in various colors to match any decor. It is also machine washable for easy maintenance and can be purchased from a distributor or online marketplace.
Debbieskk
Hi - okay, i know thare's a very slight chance that anyone who earned this tablecloth would want to part with it before the actual selling season, but...would anyone like to sell their HWC tablecloth? I have a few diff. things set up that i'd love to use it for - i tried so hard to earn it, too. Had two shows in and my 3rd was oh the 15th, so i explained my situation to the hostess and she was very happy to help me out and have everything ready. Now, i have to tell you, the show was in NJ and i live in PA - so i had to REALLY hurry along home to get the show in. Wouldn't you know it - i had a virus on my computer - so my husband and i worked on getting things fixed until about 5:00 a.m. - then i submitted it.

Of course, i called HO and explained my frustrating experience, especiallly when i later found out that i was being hacked by people trying to get my P3 files (it's happened a few more times). Needless to say, HO doesn't make any exceptions - so i am now tableclothless!!!

Just had to share my frustration. By the way, has anyone else had any hacker problems with their P3 program? We think they're trying to get at the credit card numbers - even though tech suppot says they can't get them. Thanks!!!

Deb

Bump...anyone???

Did you check the marketplace? I know someone was taking offers on one last week.

Related to Hwc Tablecloth - Anyone Want to Sell???

1. What is the material of the Hwc Tablecloth?

The Hwc Tablecloth is made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric that is stain-resistant and easy to clean.

2. What are the dimensions of the Hwc Tablecloth?

The Hwc Tablecloth measures 70 inches by 120 inches, making it suitable for most standard dining tables.

3. Does the Hwc Tablecloth come in different colors?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is available in a variety of colors to match any kitchen or dining room decor.

4. Is the Hwc Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Tablecloth is machine washable for easy maintenance and care.

5. Can I purchase the Hwc Tablecloth from someone who is selling it?

Yes, you can purchase the Hwc Tablecloth from a distributor or consultant who sells Pampered Chef products. You can also check online marketplaces or social media groups for individuals selling the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dishonthedixons
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dishonthedixons
  • Debbieskk
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
merego
  • Intrepid_Chef