• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Details: Where and What to Order

In summary, the "View Supply Order Details" feature allows you to view the specific details of your supply orders, including products, quantities, and prices. To access this feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. It is for viewing purposes only, and changes cannot be made using this feature. You can view supply order details for up to 12 months from the date of purchase and export or print them for your records.
jrb0328
where can i view where/what an be ordered for the supply order?

You go to CC and under downloads you will see the supply/order form.

do i have to send it in or is it online?

Are you talking about what to order? If so, go on to CC under "download" there is a form "supply/order".

OR

Do you want to place a supply order? Then, in PP3 under "non commissions" choose "supply order" and your ready to place a order.

Hope that this made any sense?

oh i have to go to p3? i just got my password this AM so i am looking around thanks

You can mail in a hard copy of the supply order form, but you'll get your stuff faster if you submit it electronically through P3.Welcome!!

Related to Supply Order Details: Where and What to Order

1. What is the "View Supply Order Details" feature?

The "View Supply Order Details" feature allows you to view the specific details of your supply orders, including the products ordered, quantities, and prices.

2. How do I access the "View Supply Order Details" feature?

To access this feature, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. From there, select "View Supply Order Details" and you will be able to see all of your supply orders.

3. Can I make changes to my supply orders using this feature?

No, the "View Supply Order Details" feature is for viewing purposes only. If you need to make changes to your supply orders, please contact our customer service team.

4. How far back can I view my supply order details?

You can view supply order details for up to 12 months from the date of purchase. After that, they will no longer be available.

5. Is there a way to export or print my supply order details?

Yes, you can export your supply order details to a spreadsheet or print them for your records. Simply click on the "Export" or "Print" button located at the top of the supply order details page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam