• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Past Supply Order on Beta

In summary, to access past supply orders on Beta, log into your account and go to the "Order History" section. You can filter by date or order number. You can also search for a specific past order using the search bar in the "Order History" section. You can click on a specific order to view its details, including the date, order number, items ordered, and total cost. Orders can be viewed as far back as your account has been active, and you can easily reorder items from a past order by clicking the "Reorder" button in the "Order History" section."
kam
Staff member
How to I locate a supply order I placed last week on BETA??

I would like to print out the order (which I neglected to do at the time) and I can't find the order.

THANKS!

Top left where you log in and choose PWS/CC/etc. Where it says "Hi Xxxx", hover and it shows "my account".

Then it says "My Orders" on the left side column and click "View order history"

THANK YOU! I was looking EVERYWHERE - but there! :)

This may have been addressed somewhere, but can we combine supply and new product orders into one order?

1. How can I access past supply orders on Beta?

To access past supply orders on Beta, you can log into your account and navigate to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view all of your past orders and filter by date or order number.

2. Is there a way to search for a specific past supply order on Beta?

Yes, you can use the search bar in the "Order History" section to search for a specific past supply order on Beta. You can enter the order number, item name, or any other relevant information to narrow down your search results.

3. Can I view the details of a past supply order on Beta?

Yes, you can click on a specific past supply order in the "Order History" section to view its details. This will include the date, order number, items ordered, and total cost.

4. How far back can I view past supply orders on Beta?

You can view past supply orders on Beta as far back as your account has been active. However, if you need access to orders beyond that, you can contact customer support for assistance.

5. Can I reorder items from a past supply order on Beta?

Yes, you can easily reorder items from a past supply order on Beta by clicking the "Reorder" button next to the order in the "Order History" section. This will add the items to your cart for a quick and easy checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • raebates