• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successfully Completing My New Consultant Kit!

In summary, the New Consultant Kit for Pampered Chef includes all necessary tools and resources for starting the business, such as kitchen products, business supplies, and training materials. There is a one-time fee for the kit, but it is discounted and worth the investment. The kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days and should be thoroughly reviewed upon arrival. There is no requirement to purchase additional products, but having a variety on hand is recommended for showcasing to potential customers.
mheat923
I reactivated at the end of March with a $200 order, because I didn't want to have to start over with a new kit etc in April, at the time I was not aware how much the consultant kit had changed...

since May I have been buying me product here and there that come in the new consultant kit and I am happy to say the last of it was just delivered....I now have everything that comes in the New consultant kit!

Thanks for letting me share that!:)

of course now I go on vacation for 3 weeks and don't get to play with any of it:p

That's awesome! It's always a good feeling to have all the latest products and tools at your disposal. And don't worry, your vacation will be well-deserved after all that hard work. Happy selling!

Hi there! Congratulations on successfully completing your new consultant kit! It's great to hear that you were able to reactivate and get everything that comes in the new kit. I completely understand not wanting to start over with a new kit in April. It's also great to hear that you have been buying products here and there to complete your kit. I'm sure it will be well worth it once you have the chance to play with everything after your vacation. Enjoy your time off and I wish you all the best in your pampered chef business!

Related to Successfully Completing My New Consultant Kit!

What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes all the essential tools and resources needed to start your Pampered Chef business. This includes a variety of high-quality kitchen products, business supplies, and training materials.

Do I need to pay for the New Consultant Kit?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the New Consultant Kit. However, this fee is significantly discounted and well worth the investment to jumpstart your business.

How long does it take to receive my New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days after payment is processed. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

What should I do once I receive my New Consultant Kit?

Once you receive your New Consultant Kit, be sure to thoroughly review all the materials and familiarize yourself with the products. You should also reach out to your mentor or sponsor for guidance on how to get started with your business.

Am I required to purchase additional products after receiving my New Consultant Kit?

No, there is no obligation to purchase additional products after receiving your New Consultant Kit. However, it is recommended to have a variety of products on hand to showcase to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamela Fitzgerald
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies