• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Youth Group Fundraiser Ideas: Tips and Suggestions

In summary, a cookbook fundraiser may be a good option for a youth group or school band. You may have to change the books to represent the ones we currently sell as this chart/order form is a bit outdated by now.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have a customer interested in doing a fundraiser for their church youth group. She mentioned something about selling cook books. Has anyone done a fundraiser for a youth group or school band. If so, how did you handle it. Looking for suggestions. Thanks for your help:)

FYI-A few years back PC had a ccokbook they sold as a fundraiser. Each book the organization sold, they earn $4. The cookbooks sold for $10. They no longer have that fundraiser.

Attached is a chart to use for a cookbook only fundraiser - you may have to change the books to represent the ones we currently sell as this chart/order form is a bit outdated by now I am sure.

I am thinking though that your host sit referring to a cookbook fundraiser TPC offered YEARS ago (we're going back about 10 years or so) - I think it was called Recipes From The Heart. We no longer have that.

Attachments

• CookbookFundraiserOrder.doc
    309 KB · Views: 435
Thanks for the info ladies. I pulled up the order form and will definitely use it if she wants to go this route.

Have you thought about a gift certificate fundraiser? I've never done one, but his got passed along to me from upline...there would be no product delivery!

Attachments

• Gift Cert Fundraiser.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 400
do they raise much money with this?
dannyzmom said:
Attached is a chart to use for a cookbook only fundraiser - you may have to change the books to represent the ones we currently sell as this chart/order form is a bit outdated by now I am sure.

I am thinking though that your host sit referring to a cookbook fundraiser TPC offered YEARS ago (we're going back about 10 years or so) - I think it was called Recipes From The Heart. We no longer have that.

looking at the chart it says the cookbooks sell for $15, do they only make $0.25 per ckbk sold?! :confused:

pchefmommy said:
looking at the chart it says the cookbooks sell for $15, do they only make $0.25 per ckbk sold?! :confused:

Some consultants did this during the month of Sept, when cookbooks were the guest special for $10 each. So they were charging full price, and making more per book that way. I'm not sure, but it seems like no one had really great success with it though.

? on fundraisers...the coordinator gets the host special...what about free product value...is that available or void on the fundraisers (too lazy to look it up right now).My daughter's little school has a wishlist for their kitchen and I figured January would be a great time for a fundraiser...

Forget it...looked it up...they give up the free stuff...hey, do they get the "bonus" then since that is the host special?

On a true fundraiser - the only "chair" benefit is the host bonus. There is no FPV or 1/2 price items, or discount, or booking benefit. Actually, the booking benefit is translated into $3 for the organization for every booking.

I have had a couple "fundraisers" for a church, or school, looking to stock kitchen drawers with PC tools - and they just did a regular show, not a fundraiser....it worked more like a Bridal Shower - where people could buy for themselves, and from a wishlist for the church, and then the FPV, etc....could be used to buy more items from the wishlist. Does that make sense?

ChefBeckyD said:
On a true fundraiser - the only "chair" benefit is the host bonus. There is no FPV or 1/2 price items, or discount, or booking benefit. Actually, the booking benefit is translated into $3 for the organization for every booking.

I have had a couple "fundraisers" for a church, or school, looking to stock kitchen drawers with PC tools - and they just did a regular show, not a fundraiser....it worked more like a Bridal Shower - where people could buy for themselves, and from a wishlist for the church, and then the FPV, etc....could be used to buy more items from the wishlist. Does that make sense?

Yup - already have a revised plan in my mind...now to "sell" the idea to them in December at their meeting if I can!

1. What types of products can we sell for our youth group fundraiser?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are perfect for fundraising. We have a selection of items suitable for all ages, including kitchen gadgets, baking supplies, and even meal kits. You can choose the products that best fit your target audience and fundraising goals.

2. How much profit can our youth group make from the fundraiser?

The profit margins for Pampered Chef fundraisers are typically between 20-25%, depending on the total sales. This means your youth group can earn a significant amount of money for each sale. Plus, as the consultant, I can work with you to maximize profits by setting achievable sales goals and offering tips for successful fundraising.

3. What support do you provide for our youth group fundraiser?

As your Pampered Chef consultant, I am committed to supporting your youth group fundraiser every step of the way. I can provide you with marketing materials, order forms, and online tools to make the process easy and efficient. I can also offer guidance and answer any questions you have throughout the fundraising process.

4. How long does a youth group fundraiser with Pampered Chef typically last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on your group's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last 2-3 weeks, but I can work with you to find the best timeline for your group. I am also happy to offer multiple fundraisers throughout the year to help you reach your financial goals.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the youth group fundraiser?

There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. This makes it easy for any youth group, big or small, to participate and raise funds. Your group can earn profits from every sale, no matter the size, and there is no pressure to reach a specific sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • esavvymom