• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Successful Showing & New Recruiting Prospects - #ChefLife!

I am still here and still going strong though!In summary, Linda had a successful show where her host decided to become a consultant. Linda was able to show her the benefits of being a consultant and she was convinced. The show was not a big one, but it resulted in 3 guests, 2 bookings, and $200 in sales. The new consultant is highly motivated and has already completed several tasks before lunch. Other consultants in the conversation also shared their success stories with new recruits.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Had a show yesterday afternoon and my host decided to be a consultant - she whipped out her laptop and did her agreement while I was still there.....love it! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of my recruiting dry-spell! I so need some new blood on my team :chef:

Congrats, Linda!!!

Way to go Linda!!!! :D

wahoo for Linda!

Congratulations!!! :D

You go Girl!

Sometimes it just takes one change to change everything!

Congrats Linda :)

Congratulations Linda!! That's awesome! How will this effect the way you close her show, I wonder? Or will you make it her first show?

Chefbeckyd said:
You go Girl!

Sometimes it just takes one change to change everything!

Oh, I sure hope so!

Chef Kearns said:
Congratulations Linda!! That's awesome! How will this effect the way you close her show, I wonder? Or will you make it her first show?

I gave her the orders. She was planning to use kit credit, but when I sat down with her after everyone left and showed her the math and what the commission was and she realized that she could be the host and consultant - she was sold! It wasn't a big show either - 3 guests, 2 bookings and $200 in sales (2 outside orders).

She is on a roll to - already downloaded p3, took the tutorial, started online training, opened her bank acct, applied for her debit card and direct deposit....all this before lunch today! I think I love her :love0010:

Wow! She's ready!! How cool for you?!? Hopefully she'll have her first recruit in her first 30 days, too!! Way to grow!

Way to go LIn! CONGRATS!

pamperedlinda said:
I gave her the orders. She was planning to use kit credit, but when I sat down with her after everyone left and showed her the math and what the commission was and she realized that she could be the host and consultant - she was sold! It wasn't a big show either - 3 guests, 2 bookings and $200 in sales (2 outside orders).

She is on a roll to - already downloaded p3, took the tutorial, started online training, opened her bank acct, applied for her debit card and direct deposit....all this before lunch today! I think I love her :love0010:

Wow!!!! Congratulations!! If you find an extra one like this will you send her my way??:D

pamperedlinda said:

Holy Cow! She's motivated to get this going!!! Good for her! :D I hope she does very well in her first 30 days and that it rolls over through her first 90 days and into 2011!

Did you tell her about the list of 100? At her speed, she'll probably have that sucker done in 20 minutes! LOL

Linda, I am SO happy for you! I have found new blood in my team and I am having fun watching this woman take the ball and run. $3600 and 4 shows in her first 30 days. One being a $1600 one! We are working on recruiting as well! I am looking for my next director and my sights are on her.

Keep that great motivation going!!:party:

Congrats, Linda!!! This is wonderful news!!!!

cincychef said:
Wow!!!! Congratulations!! If you find an extra one like this will you send her my way??:D

umm...no! lol

Way to go Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT FUN to have someone so motivated! SUPER JOB!
I've got one who has her first show tonight and I can't wait to watch her fly!

Way to go Linda!! I finally have one of those too :)

chefruthie said:
Way to go Linda!! I finally have one of those too :)

Yeah for you too Ruthie! I've missed you - where have you been hiding?

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah for you too Ruthie! I've missed you - where have you been hiding?

Yeah, Ruthie...where have you been hiding?

Yeah, Ruthie -- miss you!!

Awww...I missed you all too! Not really hiding, just haven't had a lot of time to get on here and post. My oldest daughter and her 3 small kiddos (5,4 and 2 1/2) have been living with us since June. It's been a huge adjustment and just trying to keep my business strong has been challenging. Things are better now and everyone has adjusted, for the most part. I'll be on more and will post more, promise :eek::).
Janice, I'll see you Monday :D!

1. How can I increase my sales at Pampered Chef parties?

To increase sales at your Pampered Chef parties, it's important to focus on creating a fun and engaging atmosphere for your guests. This can include offering interactive recipe demonstrations, providing product samples for guests to try, and offering special discounts or promotions. It's also crucial to follow up with guests after the party to encourage them to make a purchase.

2. What are some effective ways to find new recruiting prospects for my Pampered Chef team?

One effective way to find new recruiting prospects for your Pampered Chef team is by networking with other consultants and sharing success stories and experiences. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and offer them the opportunity to join your team. Social media is another powerful tool for finding new recruits, so make sure to utilize platforms like Facebook and Instagram to connect with potential team members.

3. How can I make sure my Pampered Chef parties are successful?

To ensure a successful Pampered Chef party, it's important to plan ahead and be organized. Make sure to have all of your products and materials ready before the party starts, and create a schedule for the event so that you can stay on track. It's also crucial to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome and excited about the products you are showcasing.

4. What are some tips for balancing my "chef life" with my personal life?

Balancing your "chef life" with your personal life can be challenging, but it's important to set boundaries and prioritize your time. This may mean limiting the number of parties you host in a week, or designating certain days or times for work and others for personal activities. It's also important to take breaks and make time for self-care to avoid burnout.

5. How do I handle rejection when trying to recruit new team members?

Rejection is a natural part of any sales or recruiting job, and it's important to not take it personally. Instead, focus on the positive aspects of your business and the benefits of joining your team. Remember that not everyone will be interested in joining, and that's okay. Stay positive and continue to reach out to potential recruits, and you will eventually find people who are a good fit for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jross93