• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Recruitment! My Story of Excitement!

me neither! I've even had one come to a cluster meeting AND new consultant training as an observer. She's still thinking about it. She wants to do it. Has the $ to do it. Has even been a consultant in a previous decade. but she is still straddling the fence. I thought for sure I had 4+ for this month, but right now only 2 have inked the deal! Great job Krissy & Krisiti!I feel I never get the impulsive people! That is part of my excitement...I have another girl #4 who had her daughter a week before I had my son..doesn't want to go back to her FT job but
imported_pckrissy
Just had to share....last Monday morning I got in touch with a HO lead I got late Sunday night..interested in the biz...we planned to meet Wed/Thurs to go over info...to my excitement she signed her agreement a little later that morning..yea me :)
Well, I had another recruit..gave her a quick start box over a week ago...had her signed paper agreement but have been playing phone tag and started to get a bit nervous...just logged on to CC and she submitted her agreement also! Doing a happy dance! Not as much as Kristi but still happy!
I have #3 but couldn't get her to sign in July due to vacation:(...she is signing when she returns from vacation on Aug 9th...
I have to get on the phone also...I need to contact my fence sitters...again :)
Thanks for letting me share:blushing:

pckrissy said:
Just had to share....last Monday morning I got in touch with a HO lead I got late Sunday night..interested in the biz...we planned to meet Wed/Thurs to go over info...to my excitement she signed her agreement a little later that morning..yea me :)
Well, I had another recruit..gave her a quick start box over a week ago...had her signed paper agreement but have been playing phone tag and started to get a bit nervous...just logged on to CC and she submitted her agreement also! Doing a happy dance! Not as much as Kristi but still happy!
I have #3 but couldn't get her to sign in July due to vacation:(...she is signing when she returns from vacation on Aug 9th...
I have to get on the phone also...I need to contact my fence sitters...again :)
Thanks for letting me share:blushing:

That's awesome!! Keep it up. I have a couple fence-sitters and one in particular was sounding pretty promising, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her. I just sent another email to people last night (my entire recruit lead list) and I need to follow up with phone calls in the next couple days. I LOVE how it goes through the end of August because I think certain people may sign because they have a little time to think about it. I don't seem to have any of those impulsive people on my lead list.:blushing:

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome!! Keep it up. I have a couple fence-sitters and one in particular was sounding pretty promising, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her. I just sent another email to people last night (my entire recruit lead list) and I need to follow up with phone calls in the next couple days. I LOVE how it goes through the end of August because I think certain people may sign because they have a little time to think about it. I don't seem to have any of those impulsive people on my lead list.:blushing:

me neither! I've even had one come to a cluster meeting AND new consultant training as an observer. She's still thinking about it. She wants to do it. Has the $ to do it. Has even been a consultant in a previous decade. but she is still straddling the fence. I thought for sure I had 4+ for this month, but right now only 2 have inked the deal!

Great job Krissy & Krisiti!

I feel I never get the impulsive people! That is part of my excitement...I have another girl #4 who had her daughter a week before I had my son..doesn't want to go back to her FT job but had to about 3 weeks ago..told me she was going to sign when she got her paycheck and still haven't been able to get in touch with her...I haven't even gotten to tell her about the 1/2 back deal!! She came to our info night and that's when she told me she'd get her kit when she got paid...we'll see...good luck to everyone else with your leads..would'nt be awesome if all of DS got TPC in recruiting! So Cool :)

1. What inspired you to start recruiting for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and trying out new kitchen gadgets. When I discovered Pampered Chef, I fell in love with their products and the company's mission to bring people together through food. I knew I had to be a part of it and share it with others through recruitment.

2. What qualities do you look for in potential recruits for Pampered Chef?

First and foremost, I look for individuals who are passionate about cooking and enjoy using high-quality kitchen tools. I also look for people who are self-motivated, have strong communication skills, and are eager to learn and grow with the company.

3. How do you make the recruitment process exciting for potential recruits?

I make sure to highlight the amazing benefits of joining Pampered Chef, such as flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn a great income. I also share my personal success story and the impact that Pampered Chef has had on my life. I try to create a fun and welcoming environment for potential recruits to learn more about the company.

4. How does Pampered Chef support and train new recruits?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all new recruits. This includes online training modules, in-person workshops, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. The company also offers ongoing support and resources to help recruits succeed in their business.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is not just a direct sales company, it is a community. The company truly values its consultants and provides a supportive and collaborative environment for them to thrive. Pampered Chef also offers high-quality products that customers love, making it easier for consultants to sell and be successful in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies