• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Turning In My IPT On Time

In summary, Kristi has reached Directorship and Carolyn is promoted to Recruiter. Congratulations to both!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Well, it's official in my eyes!!! I was up until 10:45 last night getting a show turned in and my IPT has been updated this morning!!! I'm so excited. Man, after everything that i"ve been through this month, I'm so glad that it's FINALLY here. I would really be sweating it today if we didn't turn that show in last night.

Thank you to eveyrone for you kind words and encouragement!!! I can't wait for Conference!!!:D

CONGRATS, KRISTI!!!!! I'm so excited for you. You really deserve this. Enjoy every minute of it!!!!:D :D :D

Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! Sorry you had to go thru those last weeks:( ....looking forward to crossing the stage with you :D

CONGRATULATIONS KRISTI!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU WALK ACROSS THE STAGE AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE!!

YAY!!! You go girl!!! You deserve this!!!!

WOW....never tried a font that big... Awesome Carolyn

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! I knew you'd do it!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, how can I sneak into General Session to watch you walk....hmmm.....

Hey, I get to watch you walk too - YEAH! Congrats!

(Ok, I'm confused on staying up and submitting a show??? - how does that make you director? Was that a recruit's show you were submitting? - Help, have a blonde moment...:confused: )

I get to watch you walk too!! Congrats!!!:)

pckrissy said:
WOW....never tried a font that big... Awesome Carolyn

Well, you know what they say...size DOES matter ;)

Congratulations!!:) :)

When i first joined CS I remember you and Gillian had all the shows you needed in your signatures and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it all meant. Of course, now I do. I'm so happy for both of you!! :D :D

janetupnorth said:
Hey, I get to watch you walk too - YEAH! Congrats!

(Ok, I'm confused on staying up and submitting a show??? - how does that make you director? Was that a recruit's show you were submitting? - Help, have a blonde moment...:confused: )

THANKS LADIES!!!!:D :D :D I'm so relieved that's it's here!!!;) I was helping a recruit and she didn't call me to help her until 10:00! I told her that I didn't want to wait until today to get it in because I wanted it to show up on the IPT. :)

Ok, now I'm unconfused (is that a word)...that's what I was assuming, but wanted to be sure.

I bet you checked her log after you submitted too! :) LOL!

janetupnorth said:
Ok, now I'm unconfused (is that a word)...that's what I was assuming, but wanted to be sure.

I bet you checked her log after you submitted too! :) LOL!

Oh yes, and called as well!!!:D

Hey, when do you think I'll get the "call"? :confused: Now that conference is less than 2 weeks away, I'm curious if it'll happen on the 6th or not.

dannyzmom said:
CONGRATULATIONS KRISTI!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU WALK ACROSS THE STAGE AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE!!

Hey Carolyn,

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU WALK THE STAGE AT CONFERENCE EITHER!!!!!

Congratulations!Congratulations to you and everyone else who is promoting in some way.

I am going to walk as Director too! I didnt get the call yet, but everything is in and just waiting!

Lynn Guilmette
RI
Wave 1

Congratulations Krisit!!!!! Whoooooooo-hoooooooooo for you!

Right on!!! I'm so glad to see that all your hard work and headaches paid off!!

party0030.gif

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Congratulations on reaching Directorship! You will love it!

Lisa

DanielleQ said:
Right on!!! I'm so glad to see that all your hard work and headaches paid off!!

party0030.gif

Yes, mainly headaches and yes, a lot of hard work!!!

lynnguilm said:
Congratulations to you and everyone else who is promoting in some way.

I am going to walk as Director too! I didnt get the call yet, but everything is in and just waiting!

Lynn Guilmette
RI
Wave 1

CONGRATULATIONS Lynn!!!! :D :D Don't forget to add your name to the stage list so everyone in Wave 1 can cheer for you!!!

Congrats Kristi!! You have definetly earned it!!

Congratulations! Persistence does pay off!!! Enjoy your perks, and have fun on your walk!

Woo Hoo for you both - Kristi and Lynn!!!

Thanks ladies!!! Hmm, now I'll have to practice my wave so my arm doesn't wiggle!! :eek:

Congratulations! I'll cheer really loud! Be sure to put your name on the thread about crossing the stage during wave 2.

Yeah, Kristi!!!!!

Congratulations Kristi and Lynn! Go Cheffers!

Awesome Kristi:D :) :cool: :D I'm so glad that you don't have to stress over it anymore!

Woohoo!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Now I have to work on getting there too... darn fence sitters...:p

lacychef said:
Awesome Kristi:D :) :cool: :D I'm so glad that you don't have to stress over it anymore!

ME TOO!! Thanks guys!!!:D

1. How do I turn in my show on time?

To turn in your show on time, make sure you have all the necessary materials and information, such as customer orders and hostess information, ready to submit by the deadline given by your consultant or company.

2. What happens if I miss the deadline for turning in my show?

If you miss the deadline for turning in your show, it may result in delayed or missed commission payments, as well as potentially missing out on any incentives or rewards offered for timely submissions.

3. Can I submit my show through a different method besides online?

While many consultants and companies prefer online submissions for shows, you may also have the option to submit through email, fax, or in-person. It's best to check with your consultant or company for their preferred method and any specific instructions.

4. Is it important to attend conferences as a consultant?

Attending conferences as a consultant can be beneficial in many ways, such as networking with other consultants, learning new techniques and products, and gaining inspiration and motivation for your business. However, it is not mandatory and ultimately depends on your own personal goals and priorities.

5. How can I stay organized and on top of my shows and deadlines?

Some ways to stay organized and on top of your shows and deadlines include setting reminders on your phone or calendar, creating a system for tracking orders and submissions, and communicating regularly with your hostesses and customers to ensure everything is on track. Your consultant may also have resources and tips for staying organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Jane the PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies