• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Success! I'm Off to Conference Three

In summary, "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three" is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants, featuring training sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities. It will take place from July 10-12 in Nashville, Tennessee and is open to all active consultants. Attending the conference will provide valuable knowledge and skills for growing your business and the opportunity to connect with other consultants. Registration can be completed through your Pampered Chef consultant account under the "Events" tab.
ChefLisa
I am doing the major happy dance. The recruit I signed on Saturday officially has a Consultant Number. I had to call Pampered Chef to find that out, but he is officially a Consultant.

Thanks for all of the advice on getting him signed up this month.

Now why did I need him to join so badly?

He is number six!!!​

I have now signed someone in January, February, March, April, May and June! I will be onstage during Conference Three!!!​

This had me a nervous wreck all weekend. I checked my email more times than I care to admit.

Thanks again to everyone!

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/catiemouse/Congratulations/Garfield-peeking-Congrats12.gif

You take my picture when I'm on stage and I'll take your picture!

pamperedlinda said:
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/catiemouse/Congratulations/Garfield-peeking-Congrats12.gif

You take my picture when I'm on stage and I'll take your picture!

Sounds great to me! Thank you for the Garfield Congrats! I have always loved Garfield.

Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations!

Congratulations!! :party:

CONGRATS LISA!! That is AWESOME!!!

Sooooo Coool!!!!

Wahoooooo!!!!!!

That's fabulous! Congratulations!!

WOO HOO!!!

That's awesome!!

Congratulations!!!:party:

great job!!

Way to go!

1. What is "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three"?

"Success! I'm Off to Conference Three" is a yearly conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It is a three-day event filled with training sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where is "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three" taking place?

This year's conference will be held from July 10-12 in Nashville, Tennessee.

3. Who can attend "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three"?

This conference is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or rank.

4. What can I expect to gain from attending "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three"?

Attending this conference will provide you with valuable knowledge and skills to grow your business, as well as the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

5. How do I register for "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three"?

You can register for the conference through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Events" tab, then select "Success! I'm Off to Conference Three" and follow the registration instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
aried
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sjh5001