• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs

In summary, this call was full of great information on how to run an interactive show and some tips on how to make it even more successful. The host picks the first person to enter the show, and guests are encouraged to share kitchen tips. There is also a door prize slip mentioned that is similar to the one used by Beth Jacobs. This call was definitely worth the listen and would be a great resource for any directors looking to improve their interactive show.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I had this great Director's conference call passed down through the Beth Jacobs downline. They discuss a variety of things including techniques and successes with the interactive show and a "successful interactive drawing slip."

The number is: 641-715-3429

Access code: 317248#

It's about an hour long and a wonderful call with great information. I just wanted to share - hope it is helpful to some of you. :chef:

Here are some of the comments that came through in my email:

The call was great! It was inspiring to hear Jan Eustis’ excitement on the call! She has been a director for like 12 years, has five kids, and is for the FIRST TIME on track for TPC, not just in one category but THREE! (She recruited seven in one week in February!) I’m really looking forward to seeing the three different “interactive DPS” these three directors, who shared on the call, are using.

The best idea I took from the call and will implement at my three interactive Shows next week is:
Woven Large Square Server

Variety of aprons from the past

Tell everyone to grab an apron as they arrive!

Be sure your Host gets first selection.

What color they take often determines who your “notice me” girls/guys are!

The director talking about this has noticed the ones who take the brightest colored aprons are the “potential recruits!”

QUICK TIP FROM THE CALL:
Stop stressing about having kitchen tips to share at your Shows. During the interactive Show, get Guests talking about their kitchen tips! It’s way more fun!

Here is the door prize slip that Beth uses. I was on the consultant call with similar info. There was a lot of great information shared.

Attachments

• 2008INTERACTIVE DOOR PRIZE SLIP.doc
    24 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
Oh, thanks Keri-Lyn! I was hoping that someone might have the slips that they were talking about. :)

Thanks for sharing! :chef:

My pleasure! :D

I was on this call (and even asked a question...ooh, I feel like a star) and it was soooo good!

Thanks for sharing. I am going to try and listen to it today.

Ann R.

What is the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs"?

The "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring our top consultant, Beth Jacobs. It is a recorded conference call that provides valuable insights, tips, and information for our consultants to grow their business.

How can I access the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs"?

You can access the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs" by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Recorded Conference Calls" section. The call will be available for playback at your convenience.

What topics are covered in the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs"?

The topics covered in the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs" vary but typically include business strategies, product knowledge, marketing tips, and success stories from other consultants. Beth Jacobs also shares her own experiences and advice as a successful consultant.

Is there a cost to listen to the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs"?

No, there is no cost to listen to the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs". It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to support and educate our consultants.

Can I share the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs" with others?

Yes, you can share the "Awesome Recorded Conference Call With Beth Jacobs" with other Pampered Chef consultants. However, the call is for consultant use only and should not be shared with non-consultants or on any public platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGINA
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies