• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Raised $3,400 in My 1st Fundraiser!

In summary, Terra created a packet with 10 order forms, an incentive, and a way for the kids to collect the orders. She explained the fundraiser to the kids and offered extra incentives to those who collected the most orders.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Im just finishing up my 1st fundraiser right now its 3,400 I am so happy just wanted to share

WooHoo Congrats!!

Way to go.

Wow! Awesome job, congrats!

Wow!!! Awesome job :D Details on how you did it please. Was it in person? How many people?

Great job! Congrats! :balloon:

Thanks everyone

I just made it like the schools do i made a packet w/ 10 order forms 1 catty and gave the kids an incentive i still have about 50 or so packets out right now so im hoping they will be delivered soon

Terra - how many packets did you hand out,

and how did you explain the fundraiser to the kids who were collecting orders,

and what ages were the kids,

and did you offer extra incentives to them?

Lots of questions! Congrats on the great fundraiser!

There was about 160 packets i only have about 50 left that are still out im still entering orders in the kids were from ages 4-15 i did the top seller(total wise) and the 2nd top seller gets $25 gift cards and the top seller of items get a $25 gift card I actually got the idea from cs

That is absolutely awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to love that commission check for sure.

That's fantastic. I was planning on bringing that up to our preschool director to see if they want to do one. Now I can tell her that the fundraisers do very well. :O)

That is awesome! Enjoy your commission! :)

We might even be seeing you in the CN.

I would love to bring something up to the PTA at school, they are raising money for a new playground, but their meetings are in the morning while I'm working. I'm not sure if I can take time off work for it. I'd love to though.

You can emphasize to them that the restaurant fundraisers are so little compared to PC. I heard that the YMCA here got 50 cents per order at a Pizza place here. I am planning on putting a packet together to present to them. If they think that was good, they will love PC!Sounds absolutely wonderful! I know you are excited! This gives you at least Level 1 on the Sales Promotion. I bet with 50 still out, you'll be close to $5,000! What a commission check!

That is awesome congrats I am working with my 1st one and it is all by catalog and kinda of nervous on how it is going to turn out. Super good job on yours !!!!

WOW!!! This is my first post. I am looking for fundraiser ideas. I have a woman that needs to raise $7,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research bike ride in August. We were doing a cooking show/open house in March but I like this idea to add to it. Did you have a cover letter that went with the packet? What order form did you use? THanks for any help. Great Job

Related to Success! I Raised $3,400 in My 1st Fundraiser!

1. How did you raise $3,400 in your first fundraiser?

In order to raise $3,400 in my first fundraiser, I utilized the Pampered Chef fundraising program and reached out to my network of family, friends, and community members. I also utilized social media to spread the word about my fundraiser and the great products available through Pampered Chef.

2. What products did you sell during your fundraiser?

I sold a variety of Pampered Chef products during my fundraiser, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. I also offered a selection of pantry items and cookbooks.

3. How long did it take for you to raise $3,400?

It took me about one month to raise $3,400 through my fundraiser. However, the length of time can vary depending on the effort put into promoting the fundraiser and the size of the network being reached out to.

4. Did you receive any support from Pampered Chef during your fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides support for their fundraisers through various resources, including a Fundraising Toolkit and access to a dedicated fundraising consultant who can offer tips and advice for a successful fundraiser.

5. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser, whether it be an individual, group, or organization. Pampered Chef fundraisers are a great way to raise money for a cause while providing high-quality kitchen products to supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies