• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substituting Crescent Rolls for Pizza Dough: Aloha Pizza Dilemma

T
tashayoung
I goofed...could I substitute crescent rolls for the pizza dough on the Aloha Pizza? I picked up the wrong thing at the grovery store.

I don't see why not. It would just be a little flakier. (like me!)

Thanks...I'll give it a try!

1. Can I substitute crescent rolls for pizza dough?

Yes, you can substitute crescent rolls for pizza dough. However, the texture and taste of the final product may be different.

2. Can I use crescent roll dough for a pizza crust?

Yes, you can use crescent roll dough as a pizza crust. Keep in mind that the crust will be thinner and may not hold toppings as well as traditional pizza dough.

3. How do I use crescent roll dough as a pizza crust?

To use crescent roll dough as a pizza crust, simply unroll the dough and press it into the desired shape on a greased baking sheet. Bake the crust according to the package instructions before adding toppings.

4. Will the crescent roll dough rise like pizza dough?

No, crescent roll dough will not rise like pizza dough. It is important to roll out the dough thinly to avoid a thick, doughy crust.

5. What toppings go well with crescent roll pizza crust?

Crescent roll pizza crust pairs well with a variety of toppings, including traditional pizza toppings like cheese, tomato sauce, and vegetables. It can also be used for sweet pizzas with toppings like fruit and Nutella.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmickey1
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies