• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show for July: Deadline Info for Panners

from yesterday said she would try to get some more orders and call me by the end of the day. So if everything goes according to plan, you should have the show counted for the July sell-a-thon and the July commission tally by the end of the day, barring any unforeseen circumstances.Yep, from what you are saying, your host will get the July host bonus...and you will get your pan. (As long as the show is DATED for a July held date and you SUBMIT it by August 5th.)
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
What is the deadline to submit shows for July? I'm trying to get my 2nd show in for my pan!!

August 5th

Good thing too! All my shows are lagging on closing!

For July commission (paid on the 8th) the deadline is July 31. Shoot for this date if your open shows will push you over a commission bump.
For July Sell a Thon, August 5 (which will be paid on the Aug. 22 commission date).

Thanks for reminding me. I need to put in an order for a customer which will count towards my 2nd show this month. This month was pretty slow. Thank goodness for 2 $150 orders I got.

Just so I understand this correctly, We have until August 5th for a July show to count for July and will also count for the July sell-a-thon? I just want to be sure before I tell my host from yesterday she has time to dig up some more orders (I hope!)

Yes, you have until midnight, HO time, august 5th to close your august sales and have them count towards the july sell-a-thon.

jrny2001 said:
Just so I understand this correctly, We have until August 5th for a July show to count for July and will also count for the July sell-a-thon? I just want to be sure before I tell my host from yesterday she has time to dig up some more orders (I hope!)

Depends on what you are asking. If you are asking about July sales for commission figures, you must submit them before the EOM.

For July Sell-A-Thon totals, as well as for your "two shows" in July to get the saute pan, they need to be HELD in July (July dated show) and SUBMITTED by August 5th.

KellyTheChef said:
Depends on what you are asking. If you are asking about July sales for commission figures, you must submit them before the EOM.

For July Sell-A-Thon totals, as well as for your "two shows" in July to get the saute pan, they need to be HELD in July (July dated show) and SUBMITTED by August 5th.

I want to be sure the show will count for July so the Hostess can get the Salad & Berry Spinner. Also, so it will be my 2nd show for the free pan!

Thanks.

jrny2001 said:
I want to be sure the show will count for July so the Hostess can get the Salad & Berry Spinner. Also, so it will be my 2nd show for the free pan!

Thanks.

Yep, from what you are saying, your host will get the July host bonus...and you will get your pan. (As long as the show is DATED for a July held date and you SUBMIT it by August 5th.)

For reference:

For hosts specials and guest specials, you go by HELD date of show... (and you have until the end of the following month to submit that show. For example: you hold a show on July 29th, you "technically" have till the end of August to submit that show and they will get their July host/guest specials.)

For commission, you go by SUBMITTED date...it doesn't matter what date it was HELD on, only what date you submitted it!

For incentives, make sure you read the fine print, as that changes all of the time!

Ugggggggg.

I am waiting on checks to close one show that the guest was to mail me and another host won't call me to close another and I am going out of town on the 31st for a few days. So If I get all of these shows close and I would make the 3,000 mark and would love the extra commission!

Ann R.

Related to Submitting a Show for July: Deadline Info for Panners

1. How do I submit a show for July?

To submit a show for July, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and select "Host a Show." From there, you can enter your information and your consultant will be in touch to schedule your show.

2. When is the deadline for submitting a show for July?

The deadline for submitting a show for July varies depending on your consultant's availability and schedule. It is recommended to reach out to your consultant as soon as possible to secure a date for your show.

3. Can I submit a show for July if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants can submit shows for July. However, if you are interested in hosting a show, you can reach out to your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to become a consultant and start submitting shows.

4. What are the benefits of submitting a show for July?

Submitting a show for July allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as potentially earn host rewards and discounts. It also gives you the opportunity to share and learn about Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

5. Can I still submit a show for July if I have already hosted a show this year?

Yes, you can submit a show for July even if you have already hosted a show this year. There is no limit to the number of shows you can host, so feel free to schedule as many as you'd like!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookn' katie