• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck in the Middle of Fight With Guest and Host!!

In summary, the host was in the hospital, the guest did not receive her order, and the host asked the guest to pick it up.
bbauman07
Gold Member
So back in March I had a show for this lady who is a recruit lead for July. Well I got an email a few days ago from a guest of her show stating she hadn't received her order yet and that the host won't call her back.

I call the host for a couple of days no luck. Well she calls me yesterday morning and says she had been in the hospital (the reason she's waiting till July to sign) and called the guest to let her know also.

So I call the guest last night, she says I don't want to talk to the host ever again would you please go get my stuff. NOW I have to tell the host that the guest doesn't want to pick up the order!!!!:eek:

Any advice??

I had the same thing happen last July. The best past was that the lady lived on the floor above the host.

Just tell the host that you would like to help her out, and that you'll deliver the order. You feel bad that the lady didn't get her stuff and its your reputation on the line. Tell her that she'll understand once she becomes a consultant!

So why was the guest so mad? Is she that insensitive that the host was in the hospital, or do you think there is more to it? Seems a little silly for her to be so mad when it was something the host couldn't control. Maybe something else happened that you don't know about.

OMG, that is the last thing I would want to be in the middle of...we are not therapists (although I think we should be sometimes)...does she want you to pick her nose too?

soonerchef said:
OMG, that is the last thing I would want to be in the middle of...we are not therapists (although I think we should be sometimes)...does she want you to pick her nose too?

You're funny!! I'd ask her but I'm afraid she would say yes :rolleyes:

Every time I talk to her she tells me more of the "bad history" with their friendship, I'm starting to think she is trying to turn my against the host.
But one of the things I said to her was that I was shocked because the host was so serious about becoming a consultant.

I hate that she was in the hospital. Was it a planned thing or emergency? If it were planned, she could have let you and her guests know. You could have had it delivered to you. If it was an emergency then the guests should understand. You never know with these situations. I would just apologize to the guest and let it go.

Related to Stuck in the Middle of Fight With Guest and Host!!

1. What should I do if a disagreement arises between the host and a guest during a Pampered Chef party?

If a conflict arises between a host and a guest during a Pampered Chef party, it's important to address the issue calmly and professionally. As a Pampered Chef consultant, your role is to facilitate a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. Start by acknowledging the concerns of both parties and actively listen to their perspectives. Then, try to find a compromise or solution that satisfies both the host and the guest. If necessary, involve a third party, such as a manager or team leader, to help mediate the situation.

2. What if the disagreement becomes heated or confrontational?

If a disagreement between a host and guest becomes heated or confrontational, it's important to remain calm and diffuse the situation. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to maintain a professional and positive demeanor at all times. Try to steer the conversation towards finding a solution or compromise, and avoid taking sides. If necessary, take a break or pause the party until both parties can calm down and continue in a more productive manner.

3. How can I prevent conflicts from arising during a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to prevent conflicts during a Pampered Chef party is to set clear expectations and guidelines from the beginning. Make sure both the host and guests understand the purpose of the party and what is expected of them. Also, be attentive and proactive in addressing any concerns or issues that may arise, so that they can be resolved before they escalate into a larger conflict.

4. What if the host and guest have different expectations for the party?

If the host and guest have different expectations for the party, it's important to clarify and communicate these expectations to both parties. Make sure they understand the purpose of the party and what activities or demonstrations will be offered. If necessary, offer alternative options or activities to accommodate different preferences.

5. How can I turn a conflict into a positive experience for both the host and guest?

One way to turn a conflict into a positive experience is to focus on finding a solution or compromise that satisfies both parties. Also, try to shift the focus back to the purpose of the party, which is to have fun and learn about Pampered Chef products. Encourage open communication and actively listen to both the host and guest's perspectives. Finally, follow up with both parties after the party to ensure their satisfaction and address any lingering concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefsteph07