• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with the "New" Bags: Vent Here!

Uhmmm...stones are supposed to be stored upright and not stacked. Not many people have enough room to lay each stone flat with nothing on top of it...weird.
jenniferlynne
And no I don't mean my Mother-In-Law!! I'm talking about the new bags (she's an old bag). I know we have already had one thread about this, but I just really need to vent. I have had several people purchase multiple stones, and I CAN NOT FIT THEM IN THE STINKIN' BAGS!!! :mad: Not only that, they don't send extra bags so you can put the stuff that wouldn't fit in the first bag in another one. I love they way they look, but come on, this is a pain in the rear!! I'm really feeling it this month too with all the stones.

I have had the same problem. I just called HO (It's that weird that I was calling HO and then saw this post) I am waiting to hear back from them in 7 to 9 minutes. I too late the bags. Last May a did a fundraiser (that is the $4,482.50 show) and I received no bags and only 5 out of 11 packing slips. I packed up those orders with old bags(also not my MIL) and I also had to get some from other consultants in my area. HO said that I would receive them the next day. (I got the order on Tuesday before Mother's Day and I got the bags from HO on the following Monday). So I do have some of the old bags, I just wish they would sell the old bags to us.

I just received my call back and this is what they said, the bags are not made or supposed to be used for large items or stones, stones should never be turned on their side and should always be held flat. The bags were made to package up the small items.:eek:

Call Home Office - they are very good at listening to the consultants and taking our needs into consideration...communicate your issues to them and soon enough they will be resolved :)

whiteyteresa said:
stones should never be turned on their side and should always be held flat. QUOTE]

Uh.....I have never been told that!! :(

I can't believe that either, but that is what customer service told me.

That doesn't make any sense. Stones are even stored on their sides in the stoneware storage rack (maybe that's why they dropped it) ;) ! I wish they would just send a few extra bags when there are a lot of bulky items in a show order.

That's funny, not on sides...
whiteyteresa said:
I can't believe that either, but that is what customer service told me.

The way I receive from UPS I bet they're thrown all over the place!

Uhmmm...stones are supposed to be stored upright and not stacked. Not many people have enough room to lay each stone flat with nothing on top of it...weird.

Related to Struggling with the "New" Bags: Vent Here!

1. How do I open the "New" Bags?

To open the "New" Bags, simply locate the easy-open tab on the top of the bag and pull it gently until the bag is fully open.

2. Are the "New" Bags safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the "New" Bags are safe to use in the microwave. However, be sure to follow the instructions on the packaging and do not exceed the recommended cooking time.

3. Can I reuse the "New" Bags?

Yes, the "New" Bags are reusable. After use, simply wash them with warm soapy water and let them dry before using again.

4. How do I seal the "New" Bags?

To seal the "New" Bags, slide the easy-open tab back and forth a few times until you hear a click. This indicates that the bag is securely sealed.

5. Can I use the "New" Bags to store food in the freezer?

Yes, the "New" Bags are freezer-safe. However, make sure to leave some extra space in the bag to allow for expansion as the food freezes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • ChefPaulaB