• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Disorganized Orders at Checkout? Need Ideas to Keep Control?

Also, in my coaching, I ask my hosts if they have a desk or area for check out. This helps keep things organized and moving along.
sandilou
Silver Member
My team is looking for ideas to use at our full service check out to get guests to come up one at a time so we can go over their orders with them. Lately, a lot of us are having problems with guests just dropping off their orders in a stack. What do you do to keep control of this? We need new ideas!

Thanks!
Sandi

If they drop them in a stack, I would just call their name and have them come up when you get to their order. I would love a stack of orders. My problem is no matter how many times I say not to form a line, I end up with a line and I feel really rushed then.

Just take control and tell them "I do individual ordering so please pile your order forms on the corner of the table and I'll pull from the bottom. I'll call you when it's your turn." Then do just that. If people drop off their order, go up to them and say "ok Sandi I'm ready to get your order together, can you come sit with me for one minute?" and don't do anything with their order until they come sit with you.

Great advice! Also once you stick to it a few times it will get easier because the guests who book from a show will expect it the next time around. Also in your host coaching, ask your hosts if they have a desk or area for check out. That helps too.

I just tell them right before check out "I'll take your orders one at a time in X room (some where away from but close to the party area". Normally I don't have a problem with this, if they do then I ask them to make a pile and I'll call their name. No standing in line for me!

Dropping them in a stack is what I ask them to do. I pull from the bottom and call them up when I have their order ready. If someone is in a hurry I put them at the head of the line and talk to them while I'm adding things up.

Related to Struggling with Disorganized Orders at Checkout? Need Ideas to Keep Control?

1. How do I place an order on Fscheckout?

To place an order on Fscheckout, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Enter your shipping and payment information, and confirm your order to complete the process.

2. Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed on Fscheckout, it cannot be cancelled or modified. It is important to review your order carefully before confirming it.

3. How do I track my order?

After your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on the carrier's website.

4. What payment methods are accepted on Fscheckout?

Fscheckout accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payment through PayPal.

5. Is my personal information secure when placing an order on Fscheckout?

Yes, Fscheckout takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We use SSL encryption to protect your data and we do not store any payment information on our servers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Bexamo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • JTNT8704