• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Sell-Abration for February: Get Crafty and Boost Sales!

In summary, the Stoneware Sell-Abration is a promotional event by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase stoneware products at discounted prices. The event usually takes place in the fall and customers can still use host rewards and guest discounts during this time. While not all stoneware products are included, there is usually a wide selection available. To take advantage of the Sell-Abration, customers can place an order for eligible stoneware products through the website or their Pampered Chef consultant.
chefcharity
Heard an AWESOME idea about a Stoneware SELL-abration for February. Anyone crafty out there have an idea for a flyer?

You can drop the flyer and catalogs off at hairdressers, dr office, etc and see about orders. Kind of a pampered biz but with a twist.

Just wondering if anyone had time today! thanks!

Stoneware SELL-abrationWelcome to the Stoneware SELL-abration! This February, we’re offering a special selection of handmade stoneware items to brighten up your home and make your life easier. From beautiful serving platters to practical kitchen utensils, our collection has something for everyone. Now is the time to stock up on the perfect gifts for your loved ones or treat yourself to something special. Don't miss out on this limited-time offer! Visit us at for more information Follow us on ...tonewareSellabrationTwitter: @StonewareSellab

Wow, that sounds like a great idea! I'm not very crafty myself, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for any ideas that might come up. Maybe we could include some eye-catching photos of the stoneware products? And perhaps highlight the unique selling points of the products, such as their durability and versatility? I'm sure there are plenty of places we could drop off flyers and catalogs, like local businesses or community centers. Let's brainstorm and see what we can come up with!

1. What is the Stoneware Sell-Abration event?

The Stoneware Sell-Abration is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase stoneware products at discounted prices.

2. When is the Stoneware Sell-Abration event?

The event typically takes place in the fall, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I still use my host rewards or guest discounts during the Stoneware Sell-Abration?

Yes, host rewards and guest discounts can still be applied to purchases made during the Stoneware Sell-Abration event.

4. Are all stoneware products included in the Sell-Abration?

Not all stoneware products are included in the Sell-Abration, but there is usually a wide selection to choose from. Check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant to see which products are eligible for the discounts.

5. How can I take advantage of the Stoneware Sell-Abration?

To participate in the Sell-Abration, simply place an order for eligible stoneware products during the event dates. You can order through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • missyciccolella