• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Party Business with Pampered Chef: A Letter and Marketing Kit

In summary, this woman is looking for help creating a marketing kit for her new business. She includes flyers and letters from previous businesses she's been involved in.
Chef Meagan
I haven't posted much here since I joined but I need some input. I have an opportunity to 'sell' myself to a small store near my home that does parties every weekend and I have seen them with other direct sales consultants. I want to send them a 'kit' that tells them what I do and why I think Pampered Chef would be a great partner for their parties. Does anyone have a letter like this or any idea what I should include in my 'marketing kit'. I was thinking of including:

-a letter (the one I need help with)
-a catalog or two (of course)
-flyers for the different types of shows we do
-business cards

Any other suggestions and/or a letter that might work. I am hoping to work this out so that I can get a ton more contacts for booking, recruiting and sales.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm a new poster too and was just sitting here searching the database for a similar letter. I need something along the lines of introducing myself and the business to someone I don't necessarily know, but have been referred to... anyone have anything similar to this? I live in a rural area so it's not always possible to meet people face to face.

Chef SMooreI found this flyer when I first started. I just change the information around on it from time to time. It might help you or at least give you some kind of idea to work from.:)

S. Moore
Independant Pampered Chef Consultant
"Living The American Dream"

Attachments

• flyer.doc
    34 KB · Views: 385
flyers to advertiseHi Ladies first off,

here is a list of flyers that I found in our files collection, they all refer to new consultants in the area. It is a long list so hang with me..............LOL

Attachments

• A PC Consultant is in your Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 361
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 001.doc
    30 KB · Views: 332
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 003.doc
    41 KB · Views: 275
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood Consultant Flyer 001.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Consultant in the neighborhood.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 315
pg 2here is page 2

Attachments

• neighborhoodflyer.doc
    149.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Neighborhood Flyer.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Neighborhood consultant with catalogs.doc
    32 KB · Views: 341
  • Neighborhood Catalog flyers.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 511
  • neighborhood.doc
    33 KB · Views: 275
pg 3here is page 3. You will have to change and update new info on them but at least it is a start. If there is something that you like and you dont know how to edit the info please contact me and I would be glad to help you out.

Good luck with your new business endevor!

Flora

Attachments

• neighborhoodshow.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 355
  • pc consultant in the neighborhood.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Welcome to the Neighborhood coupon.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Welcome to the Neighborhood flyer.doc
    44 KB · Views: 320
These letters and flyers are awesome. I grabbed these to pass on to my new downline. Thanks.

1. What is the purpose of a "Marketing" Letter?

A "Marketing" Letter is a written communication that is used to promote a product, service, or event to potential customers or clients. Its main purpose is to persuade and encourage the recipients to take action, such as making a purchase or attending an event.

2. How can I make my "Marketing" Letter stand out?

To make your "Marketing" Letter stand out, you should focus on creating a strong and attention-grabbing headline, using persuasive language, and including visual elements such as images or logos. You should also ensure that your letter is well-written, concise, and targeted towards your specific audience.

3. What are the key components of a "Marketing" Letter?

The key components of a "Marketing" Letter include a clear and compelling headline, an introduction that captures the reader's attention, a description of the product or service being marketed, benefits and features, a call to action, and contact information. Visual elements and testimonials can also be included to enhance the effectiveness of the letter.

4. How can I measure the success of my "Marketing" Letter?

The success of a "Marketing" Letter can be measured by tracking the response rate, such as the number of inquiries or sales generated from the letter. You can also conduct surveys or gather feedback from recipients to gauge their level of interest and satisfaction. Additionally, tracking the return on investment (ROI) can help determine the effectiveness of the letter.

5. Is it better to send a "Marketing" Letter through email or mail?

The best method of sending a "Marketing" Letter depends on your target audience and the purpose of the letter. Email is a more cost-effective and efficient option for reaching a larger audience, especially if your target audience is tech-savvy. However, if you are targeting a specific and niche market, sending a physical letter through mail may be more personal and effective in grabbing their attention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • ChefJessica95765
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • juliespantry