• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Sale Prices Not on Pws?

In summary, the sale prices for stoneware products are not listed on the PWS as they may vary depending on promotions and discounts offered by independent consultants. These sale prices are only available through purchases made with your consultant to ensure the best deal and personalized service. The stoneware sale prices may change monthly and applicable discounts or coupons can still be used when purchasing through your consultant, but may not apply to sale prices.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I looked at mine and if you click on "guest special" the December baking stuff is still there, the stoneware specials are not showing up. Could it be because of the holiday? Check yours please and let me know!

I just clicked on mine and the January specials are showing up for me - if it doesn't change for you later in the day - call HO tomorrow and ask.

Now they are showing up on mine - isnt that strange! Oh well, glad it is fixed. Thanks Gina for looking

1. What is the current sale price for stoneware products?

The sale prices for stoneware products vary and are not available on our Personal Website (PWS). To find out the current sale prices, please contact your independent Pampered Chef consultant or check our monthly promotions.

2. Why are the stoneware sale prices not listed on the PWS?

The sale prices for stoneware products are not listed on the PWS because they may vary depending on promotions and discounts offered by independent consultants. We want to ensure that you receive the best deal possible by purchasing through your consultant.

3. Can I still get the sale price if I purchase stoneware products through the PWS?

No, the sale prices for stoneware products are only available through purchases made with your independent Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you receive the best deal and personalized service.

4. How often do the stoneware sale prices change?

The stoneware sale prices may change monthly depending on promotions and discounts offered by independent consultants. It is best to check with your consultant or our monthly promotions for the most up-to-date prices.

5. Can I still use PWS discounts or coupons on stoneware products?

Yes, you can still use any applicable discounts or coupons on stoneware products when purchasing through your independent consultant. However, please note that these discounts and coupons may not apply to sale prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • casescafe